Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) (54860 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by FuckTheZero: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
YelloweWest:
cry cry cry
I lost my baby last year... the worst pain of my life.

I was so devastated. So inconsolable..
So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
dear Lord please comfort him and his wife, honestly, its a very painful experience. Oh dear
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
ceezarhh:
quite sad...
What a picture.

He shouldn't have been allowed to carry the body of son. That's just too much cry

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by gameboyo: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rip cuty. May God rest ur soul. Death, an inevitable meal we must all eat
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abeg make una change topic d gal bin no die for Akwa Ibom state.
R.I.P LITTLE GAL I LOST MA SISTER AUGUST.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
rip little one
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by coolrich(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is so sad. Rip little girl
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
He must be heartbroken and perplexed. God almighty will give him the strength to bear this irreparable loss. Rest on dear
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Maski87: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
On top of that Nigeria come beat them for soccer,
Adding insult to injury
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
So sad.
Condolences to the family.
RIP kid.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
really bad news for him, he should take heart
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is the most horrible thing that can ever happen to a man. Too bad
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by andyanders: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
God Almighty, grant him and his family the grace to overcome this painful death.Soooooooo painful.God take control of him
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Habyz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
What a loss, world Cup spot and a child! May almighty Allah grant him and his family strength to bear the loss.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rest in peace swt angel..
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Flashh: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is so touching.

RIP to the little girl.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oh so sorry. It is even more painful when you realize that the referee's call on his alleged offside goal was actually a WRONG decision.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
am crying now, its so painful....i feel for him... so this little queen is gone for real, Rip Angel.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by prico32(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
When a man is brought to tears, the day I saw my dad cried was when we lost my brother.

ebukahandsome:
Owww...
I really feel for him
embarassedWhen a man is brought to tears, the day I saw my dad cried was when we lost my brother.

ebukahandsome:
Owww...
I really feel for him
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Ameko4ever(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
For a man of his calibre to cry like this is very pitiful. I feel for him. May the good Lord console him. My thoughts are with his family.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
painful, rip
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Great4God: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
God will grant Him the strenght to pull through,my hearts goes out to Him
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
prico32:
When a man is brought to tears, the day I saw my dad cried was when we lost my brother.

embarassedWhen a man is brought to tears, the day I saw my dad cried was when we lost my brother.

Oww, my dad too, when we lost our only sister, my twin precisely
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by penryugo: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
But I heard the nijerian govt came on air n said that nobody died during DT match. Nija govt can lie oo.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by ogbiwa: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow so sad. It is well with him. He'll be healed. This will be the last
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by basty: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
O Lord God. Comfort him in Jesus name
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by lanicky(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
This guy was very active during the match in U yo.
Awwww... I feel for him..
RIP to the little girl. So sad.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
So sad and also painful, but ALLAH knows best. R I P to little girl.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by elyte89: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
penryugo:
But I heard the nijerian govt came on air n said that nobody died during DT match. Nija govt can lie oo.

D report was talking abt d fans dt came to watch d match at d stadium, and not d lil girl in Zambia dying
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Alao96(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chai........may her soul rest in peace
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
this one nah double mourning... had it been they told us, we should have use that match to console him my conceding many goals... but iwobi the IPOB breed don't have fvck 2 give grin grin grin
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
dainformant:
This is very unfortunate. A Zambian player whose goal against Super Eagles was disallowed, lost his daughter during the world cup qualifying match in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Augustine Mulenga lost his daughter while he was in action in Nigeria during the World Cup qualifier match which his country lost. He scored but his goal was disallowed by the referee.

The forward broke down in tears at the burial of his little girl today, at New Leopards Hill Cemetery in Zambia..

According to reports, officials knew the winger lost a daughter but could not tell him because he offered hope in helping his country qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/augustine-mulenga-zambian-player-loses-daughter-during-match-in-uyo.html

this one nah double mourning... had it been they told us, we should have use that match to console him my conceding many goals... but iwobi IPOB breed don't have fvck 2 give grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.