Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) (54883 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by PrestigeG(f): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lord Jesus comfort him and the child's mom. One of the greatest pain in life is losing someone close to the heart. R.I.P pretty child
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sad..RIP little one
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by nwakibe: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Too painful. Rest in peace sir.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
So sad

RIP to the girl
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Take heart bro. Rip to the dead.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by nwakibe: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Too painful. Take heart sir .
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Adedoks(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
I feel so sad seeing all these pictures. To See the guy distraught breaks my heart...
May God console him. The hardest of men have what they also love dearly. The girl was all to him.
Just sad
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
so sorry sir, the blessings of the future will wipe away every tear and heartache, expect double for your loss.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by LOBEZPOLIT(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
rest well little angel.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by tasland(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sorry bro.. ..rest in peace to the little angel
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
ogbiwa:
Wow so sad. It is well with him. He'll be healed. This will be the last

Amen
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Jagz16(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's a pity sorry bro ..if you're alive today keep giving thanks
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
may the little beautiful soul rest in peace ... very very painful meh
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Fabulouski(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2017
We all need to pray against an evil day in our lives.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Babyurgly1(f): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Peace to the dead, comfort to the bereaved.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2017
may the deceased Rip
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by raphy(m): 4:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Even seeing the post am crying Cuz no man ever dream of burying his child. It our children tht will bury us in this life ijn amen. May God in heaven give him the strength to bear the loss ijn amen..

Only God knows why he call an angel home so early.... May her little soul R. I. PLS AMEN.
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by kokoA(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Eyahhh.. This guy will never forget the month of October 2017. To much pains for one heart to carry, a wrongly disallowed goal, losing a place at the world cup and death of a child on the same day. Only God can console him. I pray for peaceful rest for the tiny soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by sabarry(m): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2017
hard luck brother
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by chibuike65: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
UEDIBO:
Na by thickness?
yea
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by Officer101(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is so painful, may God give him beauty for ashes in Jesus name
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by UEDIBO: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
chibuike65:
yea
Which means I should be expecting multiple twins
Re: Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) by chibuike65: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2017
UEDIBO:
Which means I should be expecting multiple twins
congrat then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.