Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With 10k To Learn A Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With 10k To Learn A Trade (340 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / How I Turned 10k To 500k Through Mini-importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With 10k To Learn A Trade by jaydee1o1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone, hope your day went fine pls I want to learn a trade but I have no money to learn and I have no option. .pls I need someone with a grateful heart to pls assist me with 10k to learn a trade....the actual amount I need is 15k but someone promised to give me 5k and the lord will bless anyone who helps me in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

MDXI targets Enterprise Customers with New ‘take A Break’ Campaign / 5 Little Words That Will Make You A Much Better Leader / 6 Tips For Choosing The Right Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.