Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN (1107 Views)

Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by DECORCOLOR(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2017
"Buhari's choice of sex worker styled Muslim lady for Deputy CBN post is a great disservice to Muslims" - Islamic fundamentalists condemn Aisha Ahmad's dressing

Some angry Islamic fundamentalists on social media have condemned the appointment of Mrs Aisha Ahmad as Deputy CBN governor.

This is not because she isn't qualified for the post but according to them, her dressing doesn't represent that of Muslims.

There are so many posts on Facebook about her appointment but this particular one by one Abubukar Usman Almajiri, was eye popping

Read below:

"I think, Buhari's choice of a sex-worker styled 'Muslim' lady for deputy CBN post is a great disservice to us Muslims. I know, Buhari is a liberal and does not give a damn about living Islam fully himself- as we see his incessant handshakes with women. But even if he is non-Muslim ruler, we expect him to chose, if not the good seeds from among us Muslims, but a little bit better Muslims. That's the best way we can be proud of our seeds not with the wayward bad ambassador of sort.
Away from religion anyway, what happened to our tradition recourse to moral propriety, cultural sensitivity and dress decency in selecting those to hire for jobs?"
"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari

Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by Yeligray(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2017
You no go gree make that man rest una wan add to en ear, body sickness etc.
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by DECORCOLOR(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by magoo10(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Lols too bad for a dullard
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by anibi9674: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
My God.
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari is Fulani. Fulani dey chop life.
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by dealslip(f): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
This is so sad. To think people who reason like this still exist. Why would any sane adult think he has any right to dictate what another adult puts on. This so called fundamental Islamists are so sickening. This Aisha woman is about the most intelligent professional Nigerian woman, I ever met. She is so smart and articulate. To even think she is from the North is another miracle. Not every Moslem still lives in the 13th century. All this fundamental Islamists should pack their baggage and move into the mountains in Adamawa and disconnect themselves from the world. The world is better off without them. Imagine calling another man's wife, "sex worker styled". They are obviously the sponsors of Boko Haram because this exactly what Boko Haram preaches.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by thorpido(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Fundamentalists at their best.
Was she chosen to preside at Nasfat or the CBN?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by bedspread: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
thorpido:
Fundamentalists at their best.
Was she chosen to preside at Nasfat or the CBN?
GREAT QUESTION
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by stobery(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2017
I saw her on TV I was like

Are u sure she is Muslim?
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by id911(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2017
DECORCOLOR:
"Buhari's choice of sex worker styled Muslim lady for Deputy CBN post is a great disservice to Muslims" - Islamic fundamentalists condemn Aisha Ahmad's dressing

Some angry Islamic fundamentalists on social media have condemned the appointment of Mrs Aisha Ahmad as Deputy CBN governor.

This is not because she isn't qualified for the post but according to them, her dressing doesn't represent that of Muslims.

There are so many posts on Facebook about her appointment but this particular one by one Abubukar Usman Almajiri, was eye popping

Read below:

"I think, Buhari's choice of a sex-worker styled 'Muslim' lady for deputy CBN post is a great disservice to us Muslims. I know, Buhari is a liberal and does not give a damn about living Islam fully himself- as we see his incessant handshakes with women. But even if he is non-Muslim ruler, we expect him to chose, if not the good seeds from among us Muslims, but a little bit better Muslims. That's the best way we can be proud of our seeds not with the wayward bad ambassador of sort.
Away from religion anyway, what happened to our tradition recourse to moral propriety, cultural sensitivity and dress decency in selecting those to hire for jobs?"
"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari"Buhari

Islamic Fundamentalists...but Buhari is also an Islamic Fundamentalist so what are they complaining about?
Re: Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN by mishody(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
I install stamp concrete. Call douglas obot 07067576703
Here are my work or you check my profile for more pictures by decorous finishing

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What PDP Guys Said About APC! (pic). / U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. / 2019: PDP Rejects Automatic Tickets For Atiku, Other Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.