Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (27441 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child / 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
belindar:
You were not duped , it happened to so many people. Don’t make any issue out if it. You are bigger than these. Do you want. to say you have not stepped on people’s toes or not cheated anybody in your life. So just gerrrooouuut
AY! come and see the dupe here ooo. He is on nairaland

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Partnerbiz3: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dupe means victim of the fraud.

So thanking the dupe' means thanking himself.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Adaumunocha(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
DanielsParker:

Pardon?
huh

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by streetfabulous: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
AY!, AY!, AY!, how many times did i call you? Remember, when you give thanks for something it qualifies you to receive more of the same. bkiaful grin
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
belindar:
You were not duped , it happened to so many people. Don’t make any issue out if it. You are bigger than these. Do you want. to say you have not stepped on people’s toes or not cheated anybody in your life. So just gerrrooouuut

You must be a fraudster yourself

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Divay22(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sometimes our failures or disappointment has a way of working things out for us..
One just has to be optimistic and life will be a Lil bit easy.

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
How is this new?You paid for jamb,read and wrote it well but ur result came out negative,does that men you wont be a graduate??

Mr man..millions of people tour the world and have came upon obstacles before you and after you will..go and sit down and set up a charity to help d needy instead of telling us how u go to London..

Na london people deh leave there work go send us blessing back here..

make i leave my yam and egg cos u go to around the world?and person never reach there?

Como ni jare.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by LordBaelish: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
bigtt76:
I wonder what would have become of the guy now sef. What many of them don't understand is the money they dubiously gained would be recovered a million fold by the person while their would be gone in seconds undecided

That's what most people don't get. Most Nigerian's play Checkers while the world works in chess. Some people don't just look a step ahead
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok.
I don't know if U've visited www.creativestudioone.com today?.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by okooyinbo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
belindar:

Oh dear, children of nowadays. Nigeria's future is looking very gloomy with many atype like this.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Alukoh:
thank a fraudstar lik Buhari today
your children children can never govern a state,,,,let a lone a country,,,,,u open your dead mouth to call buhari a fraudster, may thunder strike u dead this month
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by colizee(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some useless boys with laptops in one room somewer in naija will be like "thanks for the inspiration baba"... A.Y be careful.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by belindar: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
dominique:

You must be a fraudster yourself

I pity your life hypocrite. There are lots more of Nigeria that are eager to travel abroad because of bad governance of Nigeria for so long. In the heat of it many Nigerians were caught up with it by giving money to people to procure visa for them, some are lucky and some are not in which AY falls into the wrong hands many years ago. Now Gd has blessed him , why raising the issue again. Millions of Nigerians also suffers the same fate. Why didn’t Ay go to the embassy direct to apply for uk visa instead of patronizing touts.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by belindar: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
okooyinbo:

Oh dear, children of nowadays. Nigeria's future is looking very gloomy with many atype like this.

quote]

I pity your life hypocrite. There are lots more of Nigeria that are eager to travel abroad because of bad governance of Nigeria for so long. In the heat of it many Nigerians were caught up with it by giving money to people to procure visa for them, some are lucky and some are not in which AY falls into the wrong hands many years ago. Now Gd has blessed him , why raising the issue again. Millions of Nigerians also suffers the same fate. Why didn’t Ay go to the embassy direct to apply for uk visa instead of patronizing touts.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by kabaka1: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
that's why they say:
"to all things u experience, give thanks and praised to God"

The most important lesson from this experience is that Ay didn't let this bitter experience turn him to another Evans rather he became more motivated and was able to open up his spiritual eye to let God show him more blessings that is available to him at home.

Kudos to AY and more blessings to him
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Dopenigga(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
AY is becoming more handsomer though

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by nextstep(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Here's an example of what I talk about when I say there's money in Nigeria. Had he gone to London to hustle, maybe by now he could have graduated from washing hospital toilets, and if he was lucky, find one woman to marry for paper. He'd likely be living in council housing or somesuch.

Compare to the where he is now, commanding audiences and getting paid. For every 1 or two that go abroad and make it, there are many more within Nigeria who make it. Me too I must make it here! grin

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Mapzone(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
One day , a lot of people will thank MMM grin grin grin..Ay abeg go sit down one Corner
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Diso60090(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
belindar:
you need gun not Jesus
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Jakess: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
emekaseh:
Nor be small thing

is this true or a Scam
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
belindar:
you are very stupid my man. You for put ur picture lets see who is spilling this stupid trash. Do you have any idea how much the guy duped him? And what if he has neva duped anyone in his life? Do you think everyone would be like you? Make person cheat me and i will disgrace him and his whole generation.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by belindar: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ebuka2016:

you are very stupid my man. You for put ur picture lets see who is spilling this stupid trash. Do you have any idea how much the guy duped him? And what if he has neva duped anyone in his life? Do you think everyone would be like you? Make person cheat me and i will disgrace him and his whole generation.

You are always afraid to say the truth.
Why can’t the AY apply to the Embassy direct instead of patronizing tout. Was he blind that the guy he paid to wasn’t embassy official that issue visa. If his documentation are correct, he shouldn’t have approached someone else for his visa. nonsense. How much did he pay that he is ranting about now? He has passed that stage he should move on. If everybody should be explaining what his or her eye has seen concerning the issue of visa , you will be shocked.
Instead of you to ask AY why he didn’t go through the normal channels. I guess it happened those times the AY HIMSELF might have obtain multiple passport in other to obtain visa before the introduction of finger print. Yes I bet you that must be what happened because lots of Nigerian obtain multiple passports to obtain visa before finger print in which the Ay is not exemption. Don’t let us dig deep and be silent forever.

Are you aware that embassies do warn people not to patronize tout. He wanted to use fake documents to obtain visa which is wrong in the first instance.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by belindar: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Diso60090:
you need gun not Jesus

Why can’t the AY apply to the Embassy direct instead of patronizing tout. Was he blind that the guy he paid to wasn’t embassy official that issue visa. If his documentation are correct, he shouldn’t have approached someone else for his visa. nonsense. How much did he pay that he is ranting about now? He has passed that stage he should move on. If everybody should be explaining what his or her eye has seen concerning the issue of visa , you will be shocked.
Instead of you to ask AY why he didn’t go through the normal channels. I guess it happened those times the AY HIMSELF might have obtain multiple passport in other to obtain visa before the introduction of finger print. Yes I bet you that must be what happened because lots of Nigerian obtain multiple passports to obtain visa before finger print in which the Ay is not exemption. Don’t let us dig deep and be silent forever.

Are you aware that embassies do warn people not to patronize tout. He wanted to use fake documents to obtain visa which was wrong in the first instance.
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by mike4real2(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2017
LOL When life trows lemon at you, you make lemonade out of it grin
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Diso60090(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2017
belindar:

Are you aware that embassies do warn people not to patronize tout. He wanted to use fake documents to obtain visa which was wrong in the first instance.
bros only that small thing wey i talk na make you send me dictionary?
Re: AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
belindar:

Are you aware that embassies do warn people not to patronize tout. He wanted to use fake documents to obtain visa which is wrong in the first instance.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying" / Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense' / Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.