Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word (7633 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
What has the OP achieved by sharing this perverted information with us ?
Its not everything you read oyibo do that you should speak about.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by braimeddy: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
I trust nairalanders despite the warning, they will still go and search for it

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Khaliyah(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
But I didn't see anything disgusting na, I think say I wn see sm pictures sef mtcheeeeeew
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by burner44(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2017
RebelChip:
This is the most disgusting shit I have ever heard or seen in my life.

Any people caught doing this should be shot and buried alive.

People are really sick in the head.
Who dem shoot go die how dem one take bury dem alive again

1 Like

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by judchuks20(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Attend Made in Nigeria Conference & Awards 2017. Comes up November 23, 2017 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja Lagos. Register FREE @

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/made-in-nigeria-conference-awards-2017-tickets-38174069670
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by sirgalahad26(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
huun tue tue tue, abeg shift lemme vommit!
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by rex444(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
TDonald:
RAINBOW KISS

a straight couple performs 69 while the girl is on her period. The guy "releases" and she keeps it in her mouth. The couple then kisses/makes out and the two colors (sperm and period blood) mix together creating a rainbow color.
damn!!!! Hyper gross
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by sinceraconcept(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
ain't seeing anything though. OP is insane in the brain(In Icecube's voice)
come to think of it. do people really practise that shit? really crazy and unhygienic
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Godwin2am(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
SCO PA TU MANAA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Looms At EKSU As Students Decry Hike In School Fees / Neco Office In Lagos. / Eight(8) Places In The World You Are Not Allowed To Visit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.