Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) (54315 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Student Mocks ASUU, Signs Out With Shirt Marked "ASUU LOL" / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Famousbabe(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
The Nigerian educational system has come under fire for producing half baked graduate corpers.

In a trending video shared online, the corpers were asked "what's the full meaning of CCTV?" But they could not get it.

Another question was "would you stay if your girlfriend or boyfriend had vertebrae?"

The answers to this one will leave you in stitches!

APC UK shared the embarrassing video.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/corpers-dont-know-meaning-of-cctv-and.html

2 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Famousbabe(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by jullidee2006: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
E dey happen

Sometimes na tension fit make them forget
Or the fact that they are being interviewed

Someone once asked me to spell orange for him in an exam hall.
A professional exam in an international university.
Although I suspect say na our hanties from the village dey use mtn GPS follow am. Mtn ,everywhere you go

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Realtord43: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Just imagine APC of a party that has a dullard as their president and has no waec certificate. worst of it all, buhari dont know the full meaning of APC and he dnt knw the real name of his vice. foolish party

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wahala dey
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by IamD18: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
All the graduates wey know the meaning of "CCTV", they don blow?

260 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Honestly it was recently I knew the full meaning of CCTV. plenty things full the head mbok....Even Bubu go fail woefully.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by OgahBohz: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
up till I still don't know the meaning sef...

I've once come across the meaning somewhere buh I don forget!..

if that makes me dull ..so be it!...

I work ma ass everyday to keep myself and my family Happy..

and you want me to be putting one yeye word for head! f..k u!

some yeye foreigners don't really understand what we face in this country! ...

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!

294 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by CunnyLinguist: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Products of miracle centers

4 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Product of an education system under a NEPA bill president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
CunnyLinguist:
Products of miracle centers
Bros tell us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
YOU MEAN SAME WAY WHITES STILL CALL AFRICA A COUNTRY?.. MAN MUSTN'T KNOW EVERYTHING. WHAT I KNOW DIFFERS FROM WHAT YOU KNOW AND NIGGAA YOU AREN'T SMATTER THAN ME JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF CCTV... EVERYBODY HAS WHERE THEY CHANNELLED THEIR MIND AND ENERGY, IF YOU COME TO MY OWN AREA I BET YOU NO GO KNOW MY OWN FULL MEANING TOO.

FINALLY:: I JUST GOGGLED IT. "CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION".. mtewwwww. how much come enter my account now.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by CunnyLinguist: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by spartan50(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Closed circuit television...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ArmaniUhuru: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Las Las school na scam.

13 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Seylad2009(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Although, we have issues with our education system, that's not the reason the Corp members doesn't know what they are been asked.

The issue with them is that they focus only on there field of study during their undergraduate days and irrelevant things. If you asked them about any celebrity, don't be surprise they would give the full account of the person life without thinking twice and mincing words.

These are the type that doesn't make good use of the internet to research, explore and be more exposed beyond their field.

5 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Bossontop(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
To dey ague naija mata don taya me sef......i no fit shout

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Kendumazy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rubbish CCTV ko, King Promise Ni...

Talk is cheap now, CCTV no be abb wey every corp member needs to know.

6 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
sh!t was staged...
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Num07033711115(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abeg what is the meaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Game60: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
And if They should ask APC Uk the meaning of CCTV most of them will be like I don forget

8 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by RealityShot: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
CCTV is an industry specific acronym mehhn FOFF!

perhaps they didn't understand the question at that time..

they seem to forget that some graduates went through 3-5 years in school without studying anything related to Biology (political, and other pure arts, maths & statistics, etc)

the should laugh at the moment but not at our education system...that would be very wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
What a country!
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
What we have in nigeria is not education

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by jericco1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
the handle and the handlers are constituting nuisance
instead of you guys to advice Buhari to put the right people at the helm of affairs. you guys are there mocking corpers.... no be today e start people wey know am fit forget due to stage or camera fright and those that don't, well leave them

7 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by chuksanambra: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
You don't need to know everything to succeed in life. All you need is to know different people who know different things. Harmonise their strengths together and you're good to go.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's funny, APC UK? Same APC.

Anyways, it's no news that the Nigerian university curriculum is 50 years behind as compared to what you find in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by samcus(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
A real man does not lay his hand on his woman no matter what, rather he lays her on a vita foam and discipline her very well.

3 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Bluffly: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
They should Bleep off. There are many UK citizens who do not know the meaning of CCTV as well.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / What School Did This Guys Graduate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.