Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) (33938 Views)

World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year / 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Comes As A Facelift And Backlift (photos And Details) / Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by maximus4455(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2017
The car will surely be seen in Lagos in two weeks
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Queengolden(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Thunder fire poverty. The rr is realy bloody[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Akalia(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Dope whip, ain't no doubt. But I would rather donate half of the money that car is worth to charity and evangelism; and reinvest the other half.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Reeberry: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2017
ndidibabe:
It's not funny o. I saw the bricklayers that builted it. They were serious.
Builted? Madam why na?
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Pat081: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
checkolatunji:
Wetin I won use am do

Smh
to b a poor n jobless is bad ooooooo
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Inkredible(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice one autojosh.

The pictures is a nice development
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Pennywise(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
I always thought the outward design of a Range rover is ugly- rather poor aerodynamics. This is no exception.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Range Rover has always been my favorite car, especially the Evoque. Aspiring to save up money to buy my dream car.
my nigga !! That evoque ehh ,I still dey wonder the secret behind am oo, before I got mine I was kind of discourage about the looks( kind of like gold 3 lol) but honestly I wish I had gotten it earlier

1 Like

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by NwaliE01: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Our 2017 Range Rover sport is already an old model. No wonder the Rich can never get satisfied with their wealth.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by TeeLawrnz: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
I must get this next year...
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by bid4rich(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
The car is fine for abroad because they have good roads. The potopoto the car enter is not a justifiable reason of its strength. Go and enter the one or Apapa road cum otukpo-gboko road the car will share grace. cheesy
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Kizyte(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
my nigga !! That evoque ehh ,I still dey wonder the secret behind am oo, before I got mine I was kind of discourage about the looks( kind of like gold 3 lol) but honestly I wish I had gotten it earlier
Nice, so how has the experience been so far? Still my dream car anyway, I don't mind pictures too.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
If not that am allergic to Range Rover,what is this 2018 Range Rover that I cannot buy
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Nice, so how has the experience been so far? Still my dream car anyway, I don't mind pictures too.
so far mine is been doing great, no faults at all, I got it at 35k odo reading so I wouldn't expect less..the fuel consumption is kind of high tho but it is expected from a v6 engine .... I highly recommend it Bru, the performance is really great. I travel alot with it and so far I Haven't experience any breakdown or reduction in performance....I try to stay away from those roadside baba gbemi them coz they are car destiny killers
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by LemonBoy1: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
ndidibabe:
It's not funny o. I saw the bricklayers that builted it. They were serious.

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Jamorezzi: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
My GOD please quick and answer prayer oo
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by LemonBoy1: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
refreshrate:
Not a fan of humongous things...so I'll pass
Think I'll just stick to my CLS 550.

How do I want to run fast in this?

Your CLS 550 is miraculous and has a heinous mojo.

But a Range Rover sport SVR can give you the speed by you need. If still in need of more, the Range Rover Velar will make your day.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by holatunde1759(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice moro
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by LemonBoy1: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Reeberry:
Builted? Madam why na?

Lmao...salvage everywhere
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by LemonBoy1: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
bid4rich:
The car is fine for abroad because they have good roads. The potopoto the car enter is not a justifiable reason of its strength. Go and enter the one or Apapa road cum otukpo-gboko road the car will share grace. cheesy

Bros, nothing to worry. It's an off road vehicle. It's designed to withstand difficult terrain. Naija road no go do am anything.... Unless you wan drift.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by moshino(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2017
checkolatunji:
Wetin I won use am do

Smh

It's not for you.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by Kizyte(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
so far mine is been doing great, no faults at all, I got it at 35k odo reading so I wouldn't expect less..the fuel consumption is kind of high tho but it is expected from a v6 engine .... I highly recommend it Bru, the performance is really great. I travel alot with it and so far I Haven't experience any breakdown or reduction in performance....I try to stay away from those roadside baba gbemi them coz they are car destiny killers
Wow! 35K mileage at time of purchase is close to brand new o! Thanks for the info bro!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by refreshrate: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
LemonBoy1:

Your CLS 550 is miraculous and has a heinous mojo.

But a Range Rover sport SVR can give you the speed by you need. If still in need of more, the Range Rover Velar will make your day.

Is this by any chance a range rover velar?
No

Are we talking about range rover velar ?
No

Does this mean there's definitely no Mercedes Benz faster than the range rover velar (since we're being petty)
No

So why and how did we get to talking about range rover velar?
...I really don't know, but clearly this shows why a lot of our Nigerian people don't do so well at interviews.

Do I really need to continue indulging this guy in convo?
...say who die? I'm clearly not interested in anything that dulls me.

Thank you
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Enough of d Info's!
How much is a brand new one my guy
*checks his account balance n smiles*
PM me when u have d price....brand new one o
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by emmyN(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2017
I prefer evoque to this
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by 2shure: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
i hate sedans
S.u.v only with high ground clearance
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by LemonBoy1: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
refreshrate:

Is this by any chance a range rover velar?
No

Are we talking about range rover velar ?
No

Does this mean there's definitely no Mercedes Benz faster than the range rover velar (since we're being petty)
No

So why and how did we get to talking about range rover velar?
...I really don't know, but clearly this shows why a lot of our Nigerian people don't do so well at interviews.

Do I really need to continue indulging this guy in convo?
...say who die? I'm clearly not interested in anything that dulls me.

Thank you

Hmmm..Nigerian youths. You wanted speed in range rover and i gave you options in the range rover SUV family for speed requirments. No, you couldn't calm down to read and understand that i mentioned two fast range rover speed options that are faster than the option whose picture was posted by the OP.

You couldn't even understand that i praised and acknowledged the M.benz you mentioned cos i know what a machine it is.

But you quickly concluded and likend to an interview.
Now who is failing the interview here? Smh

Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by sholajigga(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Everyone blames the presidency for their miserable life. Even if the money is running like a water from a borehole, some of you won’t still be able to buy it.

Life doesn’t give you what you want, you have to get your lazy ass up and get it yourself.
Re: 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
It is too sleek and out of place for nigerian death trap roads,even though it is a four wheel drive. What you need there are old school land rovers and donkey pulling carts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices / Pal-V Launches First Commercial Flying Car / New Plate Number And Driver's License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.