Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? (831 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by Ken4Christ: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
The recent observation that the current person presiding over the affairs of the country is not the Buhari we know should concern the governors and even the house of assembly members. Why are they silent about the issue? They should come out openly to speak on the issue so we can have some confidence in them.
Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by DrGoodman: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin concern them governors?

As long as free allocation is coming in every month from Abuja, they won't care if it's Jubrin or Osama bin Ladin that is sharing the money grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2017
OP, it is either you have no common sense, or you need a manual that explains how to use it.

Anybody who believes Nnamdi Kanu's words is a fooooool.

So you expect governors and senators who have easy access to aso-rock to believe such stupid rumours?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cacawa2:
OP, it is either you have no common sense, or you need a manual that explains how to use it.

Anybody who believes Nnamdi Kanu's words is a fooooool.

So you expect governors and senators who have easy access to aso-rock to believe such stupid rumours?

I am not acting on Kanu's word, I perceived it long before Kanu even commented on it. I think you are the one that is blind. If you have eyes to see, you should have known that there is something fishing about the personality of this present Buhari. Watch his brief speech when he first returned from London. Unless you are one of those who have been bribed to keep quiet.
Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by frankmoney(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I am not acting on Kanu's word, I perceived it long before Kanu even commented on it. I think you are the one that is blind. If you have eyes to see, you should have known that there is something fishing about the personality of this present Buhari. Watch his brief speech when he first returned from London. Unless you are one of those who have been bribed to keep quiet.
the way you guys reason sha
Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You sit down in front of your television to judge whether the person there is really PMB or not.

Have you ever met the man before? WTF are you talking about.

Look, whatever you want to do, DO IT.
Re: Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The recent observation that the current person presiding over the affairs of the country is not the Buhari we know should concern the governors and even the house of assembly members. Why are they silent about the issue? They should come out openly to speak on the issue so we can have some confidence in them.

You never still see say na because you dey craze?

(1) (Reply)

Finally Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years As Zimbabwe's Leader / The Untold Story Of Asaba Airport That Delta State Government Kept From Public V / Shocking State Of Federal Secretariat In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.