Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) (30106 Views)

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Be like Na that orobo kill am

Shame
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Headlaw(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by rej00: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is wrong with these Nigerian anyway, I am Nigerian but many of my country folks are a disappointment. According Prof, Wole Soyinka Who felt ashamed sharing the same Nationalities with sort of Humans.

How does beating up another country's police force, One that accommodates you, a form of justice? No matter the injustice there are ways these thing can resolved without displaying such disregard for authority.

If it too hard on ya'll in south please return to your Homes in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by ngelbee(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
I dey come
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
They should be deported for assaulting a police officer
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Edopesin: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
xxx63333:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

your matter is strong
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by lordraiden(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians be dying in another ppl country like nothing,make south African die from police hands here we no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by purplekayc(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
What's deir problem with Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
msturE:
Just wondering why lalasticlala, seun haven't done the needful....
How in the world can this shit be happening no one I mean no bloody person have done Shit bout this, what a country.

Friend, please save yourself the sorrow and trauma. I have long given up on Nigeria's Political leadership, now it is time for you to save yourself. Our country is not what you think she is. There is no country here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Patokeikem: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Be Thy Brother's Keeper. Nigerian Blood Runs Through Us.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Sanchez01: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
rej00:
What is wrong with these Nigerian anyway, I am Nigerian but many of my country folks are a disappointment. According Prof, Wole Soyinka Who felt ashamed sharing the same Nationalities with sort of Humans.

How does beating up another country's police force, One that accommodates you, a form of justice? No matter the injustice there are ways these thing can resolved without displaying such disregard for authority.

In all honesty, you clearly lack sense. So accommodating Nigerians translate or warrant that you fell them like logs when you feel like?

You have no reason being a Nigerian because the average Nigerian is neither given to fiefdom nor servitude. Apparently, you have been sold over a plate of porridge.

My joy is that the South African government has kept mum over this issue as the death toll climbs weekly. A time would come when South African companies in Nigeria would either be brought to their knees through violence or force.

The South African people and her government does not deserve a single regard from Nigeria and Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Afobear: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
xxx63333:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
somebody ban this bastard cozener
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
rej00:

All the Nigerians that attacked the the police officers should be charged,jailed and deported.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by wickedworld: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
But why is buhari keeping mute? No investigation nothing. Dose it mean every one police kill is into drug.

South africa police might end up killing innocence nigerians since they will get away with it. This is very bad from nigeria government.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Wisedove(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Vizboy1 post=61359993]The South Africa police actually killed the boy over nothing he was just a student. I don't know why many Nigerians who do not know the real cause of a issue will just jump to conclusion I was reading many comments and I was shocked that we the Nigerians could support this evil act no matter what. I have the full video of everything but don't know how to upload it here [/quoteBro, ]are you sure of what you're saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
sirwealth:
I just watched the video, can't hold back my tears cry cry crythe guy happens to be a moslem but my joy is that it was an igbo man that made the video. All igbo, hausa and yoruba came out to fight for their brother but when they were killing people in Abia state hausas and yorubas were jubilating. I wonder when we will get sense and understand that we all are humans. If our brothers abroad can do it, we can do it here also.
You correct bro

they would have been Jubilating on Nairaland and even facebook by now if the name was Chukwudi or Nnamdi,but now they are in ghostmode becos na their brother,even the Last xenophobic attack where the South africans attacked a yoruba pastor they were jubilating thinking it was an "omo ibo" until his name surfaced

And to those Igbo guys in SA forming "our brother",you are on ur own,yorubas will neva do this 4 u,instead they will tell the South africans u are biafrans and not Nigerians to Exonerate themselves

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's absolutely nonsense.Nigerians should desist form crimes and see how out Country would grow

I agreed with you. In my postings few weeks ago, I warned these people when some Nigerians that are pro Kanu in India were fighting some Nigerians that are anti Kanu on the street of India. Also some pro Kanu in Australia took a coffin painted in Nigeria colour to UK Embassy in Australia,
I told them since Nigerians abroad are divided that if they misbehave in South Africa, other Nigerians should not join them. None of them should tamper with MTN installations in Lagos & Abuja. I also warn them that they should tell SA police that they are not Nigerians.

Passport office & immigration officials should be strict on identification of state of origin in the issuance of passports. Some years ago I have noticed people from another states claiming to be from another region to obtain international passports. This, they believe will assist them in some countries that understand the behavioral patterns of Nigerians.

Most of the times, at refugee camp, on close observation, you will notice some of those deported are not from the states they claimed
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by josessybj: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abike where are You!
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
this fvcking demons from waste region I want to see their reaction...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm here to check name... seems like yellowbar Mods are hiding the name grin grin grin abeg give us name joor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am in my house in Nigeria.

No South African policeman can come here.

Even NPF, no one has stepped into my home since I was born. The only one wey come miss road, only come ask my papa for road, more than 30 years ago.

Wetin I wan find go South Africa?
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is time for Nigeria to refer South Africa to the International Criminal Court. Yes!

We must not wait until the death toll reaches 1000!

The systematic targeting of Nigerians for extrajudicial killing with the implicit approval of the Jacob Zuma led government is am act of Genocide based on article 5 of the Rome statute.

Nigerian govt please act now to save our citizens and preserve out right to life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by persius555(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Apparently the SA police have taken over the mass murder of Nigerians from their citizens.
The authorities probably sanctioned this and Nigerians in SA are in for it.

Economic sanction against SA investors in Nigeria is the best we can do until we get their government attention.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by titiloyeblog: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
okay
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by basic23111: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
that is what u get when voted looters as leaders. I wish this country just divide peacefully.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
sirwealth:
I just watched the video, can't hold back my tears cry cry crythe guy happens to be a moslem but my joy is that it was an igbo man that made the video. All igbo, hausa and yoruba came out to fight for their brother but when they were killing people in Abia state hausas and yorubas were jubilating. I wonder when we will get sense and understand that we all are humans. If our brothers abroad can do it, we can do it here also.
That is to show you how nice igbos are, they don't support injustice to humanity no matter who is involve.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by okuya: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
I AM SO ASHAMED OF MOST YORUBAS ON THIS FORUM, WHEN THE NEWS BROKE THAT AN IGBO MAN WAS KILLED NOT QUITE LONG WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED FOR NOT POSSESSING HIS PASSPORT AND DUMPED BY THE ROAD, THE YORUBAS ON THIS FORUM WERE JUBILATING AND CLAIMING HE MUST HAVE BEEN FOUND WITH DRUGS,,AND SPEWING RUBBISH.
BUT WITHIN THIS WEEK ALONE TWO YORUBAS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA INCLUDING THIS OF IBRAHIM BADMUS, AN INDIGENE OF OGUN STATE, WHOM THE POLICE ALEGEDLY CLAIM WAS A CRIMINAL. IT IS EVIDENT FROM THE VIDEO THAT THE IGBOS WERE THE ONES WEEPING AND FIGHTING THE POLICE OVER HIS KILLING, UNLIKE THE YORUBAS WHO WOULD HAVE TAKEN TO THE STREETS JUBILATING LIKE THEY DID WHEN IGBOS WERE MASSACRED IN THE EAST AND WHEN AN IGBO GUY WAS RECENTLY KILLED ,
I SALUTE THE IGBO GUYS IN THE VIDEO FOR PUTTING THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE FOR A BROTHER THEY LOVE, BUT Hmmm.... THEY SHOULD LOOK BACK HOME, USE THEIR TONGUES TO COUNT THEIR TEETH AND KNOW IF THE ANGER THEY ARE SHOWING IS WORTH IT .. JUST TODAY THE S/AFRICAN CHIEF OF POLICE CALLED THEM THUGS FOR ATTACKING THE POLICE IN THE VIDEO.,A STATEMENT WHICH THE YORUBAS WOULD HAVE ENDORSED WHOLEHEARTEDLY HAD IT NOT BEEN A YORUBA THAT WAS THE VICTIM,. Hmmm... YORUBAS NEED TO THINK TWICE AND CHANGE FROM THEIR EVIL, JEALOUS & WICKED WAYS!!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Prinzyy: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
sirwealth:
thank you for this did, but when it is the other way round ,the guy that was killed is actually yoruba , but the person fighting the police for his death is OBINNA , supposedly IGBO, but if its the other way round yorubas will feel elated, celebrating showing smiles, posting funny pictures to mock the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
babaolofin:

I agreed with you. In my postings few weeks ago, I warned these people when some Nigerians that are pro Kanu in India were fighting some Nigerians that are anti Kanu on the street of India. Also some pro Kanu in Australia took a coffin painted in Nigeria colour to UK Embassy in Australia,
I told them since Nigerians abroad are divided that if they misbehave in South Africa, other Nigerians should not join them. None of them should tamper with MTN installations in Lagos & Abuja. I also warn them that they should tell SA police that they are not Nigerians.

Passport office & immigration officials should be strict on identification of state of origin in the issuance of passports. Some years ago I have noticed people from another states claiming to be from another region to obtain international passports. This, they believe will assist them in some countries that understand the behavioral patterns of Nigerians.

Most of the times, at refugee camp, on close observation, you will notice some of those deported are not from the states they claimed

So what is your point please?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
This video made me cry and i feel really sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.