Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) (30107 Views)

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by fuckpro: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
lordraiden:
Nigerians be dying in another ppl country like nothing,make south African die from police hands here we no go hear word
...sorry just ignore this

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

In all honesty, you clearly lack sense. So accommodating Nigerians translate or warrant that you fell them like logs when you feel like?

You have no reason being a Nigerian because the average Nigerian is neither given to fiefdom nor servitude. Apparently, you have been sold over a plate of porridge.

My joy is that the South African government has kept mum over this issue as the death toll climbs weekly. A time would come when South African companies in Nigeria would either be brought to their knees through violence or force.

The South African people and her government does not deserve a single regard from Nigeria and Nigerians.

Duh, like your Nigerian government treat you better.

Those guys attacking the South- African Policemen will be arrested and deported back to Nigeria.

Can they even try that with Nigerian Policemen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by popyea(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
What are our ambassadors and our lawmakers doing, this is becoming too much!
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by lordraiden(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
fuckpro:
...sorry just ignore this
see memorize that moniker well,if you don't have important to say don't ever quote me again,drawing my attention to nonsense
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by fuckpro: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
lordraiden:
see memorize that moniker well,if you don't have important to say don't ever quote me again,drawing my attention to nonsense
...I will hold a crusade for your breakthrough deliverance dó
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by enomakos(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
When will this killing stop
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Deeldorado: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
These are the most heartless people I know
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by cr7austine: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
haha, Nigerians invest for your country, una no gree, now see watin dey happen for another person country
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Magicdon(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vizboy1:
The South Africa police actually killed the boy over nothing he was just a student. I don't know why many Nigerians who do not know the real cause of a issue will just jump to conclusion I was reading many comments and I was shocked that we the Nigerians could support this evil act no matter what. I have the full video of everything but don't know how to upload it here

send it to mê on whatsapp 08184789876
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by IJOBA2: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
sirwealth:
I just watched the video, can't hold back my tears cry cry crythe guy happens to be a moslem but my joy is that it was an igbo man that made the video. All igbo, hausa and yoruba came out to fight for their brother but when they were killing people in Abia state hausas and yorubas were jubilating. I wonder when we will get sense and understand that we all are humans. If our brothers abroad can do it, we can do it here also.
IAM ONE OF THE MOST HATED NAIRALANDER JUST BECAUSE I ALWAYS SAY THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. I STILL INSIST THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY. THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT THEIR MASTERS UP NORTH... angry I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW CHRISTIANS ARE COPING WITH THEM......... TUFIAAAAA! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by mosesjida(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have a feeling south africa police are donkeys and they are worse than their Nigerian counterparts...they violate human Rights a lot...nd pls what are the pot bellied fools in the Nigerian embassy doing about it..I mean the ambassador
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
See how Igbos are fighting with police over a Yoruba man. If the deceased was an Igbo man there would have been great jubilation in the Afonja kingdom. Some of them would have willingly volunteererd their help to the SA police as informants and good Nigerians.

Lesson learned. We are all brothers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Guk: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (POPCRU) condemns the aggravated violation against police in Vanderbijlpark

The Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (POPCRU) notes with contempt the aggravated violent acts displayed in a video doing rounds within social media platforms.

Through engaging with our structures in the Vanderbijlpark area, it is understood that on Tuesday morning, our K9 Police officials got a tip-off about 2 properties in the area which were used as drug havens.

Acting on the tip-off, 6 police officials with 2 vehicles went to investigate the matter, and upon arrival, they found a group of Nigerian foreign nationals who were both inside and outside the house alleged to be harbouring these drugs.

Upon entering the house, they found a suspect in the first room in possession of large quantities of dagga, the second suspect in the second room with unspecified drugs, and a third suspect in the third room, also with unspecified drugs. It is alleged that when the third suspect saw police come into the room, he swallowed an unspecified item, which shortly led to him to him getting a fit.

It is understood that when an ambulance was called and arrived, the foreign nationals in the yard refused it entry for some time, and that was when the widely circulated confrontation started with the police. It was only after this that the ambulance people could attend to the 3rd suspect.

This led to the foreign nationals accusing the police of killing their friend, and further got the situation aggravated, resulting in the stabbing of an officer and the injury of 5 others. These police officers were all released from hospital today.

We are against any form of brutality, be it against police or community members. It is also unacceptable that police officials are disrupted from conducting their duties. The conduct displayed by these foreign nationals in preventing law enforcement officers from doing their job is completely unacceptable, and as POPCRU, we want to call for a full investigation into this matter for a speedy resolution.

Our members will never stand idle when their fellow colleagues are being victimised and when our country is under attack by way of destroying our youth through the supply and use of drugs.

We encourage our men and women in blue not to be discouraged by such unfortunate and reckless acts by those who think they are above the law, and do all in their might to enforce law and order within our communities.

All those implicated must face the law. The time where criminals want to disguise as victims of police is over.

Issued by Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (POPCRU) on 12/10/2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by sayisayi(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2017
rej00:
What is wrong with these Nigerian anyway, I am Nigerian but many of my country folks are a disappointment. According Prof, Wole Soyinka Who felt ashamed sharing the same Nationalities with sort of Humans.

How does beating up another country's police force, One that accommodates you, a form of justice? No matter the injustice there are ways these thing can resolved without displaying such disregard for authority.

If it too hard on ya'll in south please return to your Homes in Nigeria!

Colonised brain....so once in another country, you're rights are rescinded. If others had your mindset, you would not be able to walk the streets in the UK, France or US. You must fight for your rights or choose to live like a church mouse forever!
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by tishbite41(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2017
igbos helping afonjas since 1800.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Lets see the update next week.......I am warning all parties involved.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by jeff1607(m): 4:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerians and Nigerian, are the set of people or a place where you can oppress them, be it either in their own country and otherwise and nothing will happen
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by masks(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Vizboy1:
The South Africa police actually killed the boy over nothing he was just a student. I don't know why many Nigerians who do not know the real cause of a issue will just jump to conclusion I was reading many comments and I was shocked that we the Nigerians could support this evil act no matter what. I have the full video of everything but don't know how to upload it here
it's quite annoying my brother. For what it's worth after reading stupid and racists comments made by this ignorant people. I had to start unfriending the ones I had as friends. it's really in their blood to hate Nigerians so much....is it our fault that God's hand is on every nigerian? whether a drug dealer or a legitimate businessman or student? the point still stands if someone is accused for an act take him to
prison. kai!
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by ammy4goodies(f): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Abudu2000 post=61359950]If south Africans no take time Nigerians might as well collect back the whole funds we lent them decades ago, afterall we need the money now than ever especially now that $26nillion has disappeared grin grin[/quoite].

grin grin grin grin grin
You self
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Vizboy1: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2017
masks:
it's quite annoying my brother. For what it's worth after reading stupid and racists comments made by this ignorant people. I had to start unfriending the ones I had as friends. it's really in their blood to hate Nigerians so much....is it our fault that God's hand is on every nigerian? whether a drug dealer or a legitimate businessman or student? the point still stands if someone is accused for an act take him to
prison. kai!
they killed the guy without proof of him being into drugs that's what the police does here in South Africa once they see a Nigerian the next thing they will ask for is money once you refuse to give them the shoot you and the next thing you will be accused of being into drugs those South Africa police don't know they are playing with fire if Nigeria boys vex now Na another thing go start that time
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by abbeyty(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Dont know what Nigerians are looking for in that country
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by rej00: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

[s]In all honesty, you clearly lack sense. So accommodating Nigerians translate or warrant that you fell them like logs when you feel like?

You have no reason being a Nigerian because the average Nigerian is neither given to fiefdom nor servitude. Apparently, you have been sold over a plate of porridge.

My joy is that the South African government has kept mum over this issue as the death toll climbs weekly. A time would come when South African companies in Nigeria would either be brought to their knees through violence or force.

The South African people and her government does not deserve a single regard from Nigeria and Nigerians[/s].

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by donshaddow(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Despite all the provocations, their guns where not removed.
Kudos to the South Africa police, at least this shows they are better trained, unlike our naija police force. They use force for everything, even to kill fowl sef. Yeye pple.
RIP bro
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Vizboy1:

It's not Nigerians, it's yorubas.

Wen every igbos are killed, beaten or tortured anywhere in the world, Yorubas jubilate online.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
msturE:
Just wondering why lalasticlala, seun haven't done the needful....
How in the world can this shit be happening no one I mean no bloody person have done Shit bout this, what a country.

It's the presidents duty.
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
This means WAR

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Vizboy1: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's not Nigerians, it's yorubas.

Wen every igbos are killed, beaten or tortured anywhere in the world, Yorubas jubilate online.
that's where the big problem comes from we are all one Nigerian but they seem to forget that
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by olowobaba10: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2017
I WISH IT HAPPENS TO ONE OF YOURS VERY SOON
SalamRushdie:
It's absolutely nonsense.Nigerians should desist frm crimes and see how our Country would grow ..Dishonest life can never pay
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
olowobaba10:
I WISH IT HAPPENS TO ONE OF YOURS VERY SOON

Don't worry it won't because I don't have a single criminal around me
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Vizboy1:
that's where the big problem comes from we are all one Nigerian but they seem to forget that

We are not one nigeria Sir. If we were we would be generating a minimum of 8GW by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.