Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum (766 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Sammy is preparing for his 11th birthday.. His mum shared the birthday list he wrote to her..lol

Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by Florblu(f): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2017
This boy is a good writer. Started with humor and ended it with humor.
Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by hakimi1974(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
kids! you just got to love em.
Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by swiz123(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Spoilt brat cry
Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by GeeString: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
"I had to make my budget this low because you are broke".

Savage.

Women of nowadays will always remain broke no matter how much you give them. Give them billions they'll still remain broke and sleep around for money regardless of their marital status. Gone are our mothers' days...

These slay mamas must die single and broke.

Men must not allow them milk us dry & destroy our destiny with their in-born laziness & slutiness.

Let them rot.
Re: See Birthday List A Son Wrote To His Mum by CakezbyMarie: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy very economical

(1) (Reply)

“when They Call Me ‘mummy Twins’, I Still Wonder Who Are They Referring To”-mrs / A Lady From Kenya Lady Summons A Lady Who Sends Her Husband Nu.de Photos / Saudi Arabia Criminalizes Spousal Spying On Cellphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.