Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,042 members, 7,849,195 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Have Only N75k Left Of The N25m I Won, Efe Bbnaija Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Only N75k Left Of The N25m I Won, Efe Bbnaija Claims (384 Views)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija / Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only N75k Left Of The N25m I Won, Efe Bbnaija Claims by sorepco(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Efe Ejeba, the winner of the 2017 Big Brother Naija television show has revealed that he has only N75,000 left out of the N25 million that he won last year. 

What is Bitcoin? Learn About It Here!

What is Bitcoin? Learn About It Here!

He made this revelation, while he was a guest on a radio show on Hot FM.

When the radio host asked him, how much he had left of his prize money. He said, “Yo man, I basically have like 75k in my account. It used to be 100k, but yesterday night, we went to the least expensive bar to chill with the 25k.”

His response elicited laughter from the radio hosts.
www.odili.net

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Uncovers His Tracklists And Cover Art For YBNL Mafia Album / Davido Wanted In Zambia For Brutalizing A Photographer. / Chinedu Ikedieze Celebrate His Birthday With Beautiful Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.