Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (50060 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by watchindelta(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
Nigeria
Argentina
Poland
England

Nigeria 2 vs Argentina 1 in every world cup is like
But this time
Lala and Snake lol
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Banbasil: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
He should stop taking sides
That is not taking side, every good coach builds his team around a player, and moses deserves such role, he is a motivator who can play anywhere on the field.

5 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2017
BonkoINC:
Ahmed Musa..I guess.
you must be crushing on him. Don't worry he will make you his third wife
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by belindar: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
We celebrate white people too much. If the coach is good why can’t he coach in Europe or South America. Our players are good on their own.
Can he coach even in his native home?
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by belindar: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Every one knows moses is the best player currently in the eagles team. He is also good in his club. So what the Bleep is the coach talking about?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by madjune(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
This man has better learn from the downfall of previous Naija coaches and learn to keep quiet on his strategies.

Other team coaches would be spying on him too to know his strengths and weaknesses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by olaolaking: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheWizardOfOzil:
Moses is our best player
Then Mikel
Then Ndidi
Then Ighalo

If these four guys are in top form, I'm very sure we'll do well in Russia
I doubt if you watch other players of the world playing
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by tiwiex(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
I agree. That was my first reaction. Not a team player statement. Ironically, he is managing a football TEAM. Lol. I think Mikel is the most important player in that team. I expect him to be the surprise of the tournament.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
olaolaking:
I doubt if you watch other players of the world playing
I was talking about Nigerian players, not other players of the world
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by delugajackson: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sirheny007:

If you have nothing to say, dont say anything!
Sorry, Mr Front page CIA.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Classicmb: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jose Mourinho Ready to Sign New £65million Five-year Manchester United Deal
Jose Mourinho has impressed the club leaders with the transformation of the Red Devils and will be rewarded with an incredible new contract.
Read more here
http://talksportandhealth.com/jose-mourinho/

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by NezoLee19: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
Good

Abeg this german man should use german style to german this team in Russia cheesy

For this comment, I'm directly asking for your hand in marriage.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by NezoLee19: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
Good

Abeg this german man should use german style to german this team in Russia cheesy
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by olaolaking: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheWizardOfOzil:
I was talking about Nigerian players, not other players of the world
I am not disputing them being our best. But if you count on these players against the other players in the world, you have a very slim chance in Russia.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by tunatrezy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
Good

Correction

Abeg this german man should use german style to
germanize this team in Russia
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by bigtt76(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ha! This is exposing Victor Moses to would-be enemies oooo! Make den nor come tie de guy leg o tongue

Nollyzonenews:
Gernot Rohr says Victor Moses will be his key player at the 2018 World Cup

The German also prays that the player does not get injured before the competition

Moses is the top scorer for the Super Eagles during the qualification process Gernot Rohr has hailed Chelsea wingback, Victor Moses as Nigeria's most impressive player during the 2018 World Cup qualification process.

The German tactician has also said he will be counting on the versatile Moses during the competition in Russia.

http://gidifeed.com/super-eagles-coach-gernot-rohr-reveals-reliable-national-team-player/
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
What of Rasheed Yekini,Kanu Nwankwo and JJ Okocha?this man is very very ungreatfool.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by meforyou1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
taking sides How? Is there a debate on who's super eagles MVP?
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Nobodys(f): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
yeah. I hav always loved victor moses.. Great player.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by mmsen: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
for me na onyinbo wall

They've done well but you need match winners - players who can score or create from nothing.

Victor Moses does so, consistently.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by seyeoloruntola(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
. he isn't taking side
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by midehi2(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
tunatrezy:

Correction

Abeg this german man should use german style to
germanize this team in Russia
mr corrector, my own be say make them reach finals tongue grin
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by midehi2(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
NezoLee19:

For this comment, I'm directly asking for your hand in marriage.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by dice007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
BonkoINC:
Ahmed Musa..I guess.

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Lyord69(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
tellwisdom:
Balloon dior waiting for him cool cool cool
Dior perfume or wat ??

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Thelma1552: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Before i opened this page, i already know it's V. Moses. #KTBFFH #KTGFFH! Blues4life
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by amiibaby(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
And u that have something to say what have u gained? EWU....ODE
Sirheny007:

If you have nothing to say, dont say anything!
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by Icon79(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
I seriously doubt that Rohr said what they attributed to him. There was no direct quotes in the entire report.

Naija journos, especially those bloggers, are the worst of the worst. They can lie and fabricate like there's no tomorrow.

O pari

Homeboiy:

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by kjhova(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
joxxy01:
We need like for like replacement incase of injury.

We are country and not a football club. We don't participate in transfer windows and so don't buy players as needed. We make do with the players we have and do well to get the best out of them.

If Moses gets injured, someone else will come on board and the team tactics will have to change to accommodate the new skills set.
Re: Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's true, Moses is always dangerous in front of the goal post, I love his speed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France / Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.