Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January (11253 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Supreme Court Throws Out Dasuki’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by Omeokachie: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Revenge over his role in Buhari's 1985 house arrest.

Government is not ready for his trial, but just Buhari taking his own pound of flesh.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by bejeria101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
And yet zombies dnt want to agree mr intergrity is a dullard!
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by adem30: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
positivetaught:
Now be sincere to yourself n tell me,was Dasuki giving out those monies without directives?,was every kobo allocated to the office of the NSA meant for arms procurement only?,how much was totally allocated to the office of the NSA during Dasuki's tenure?,did the practice of security votes started n ended with Johnathan?, why is APC afraid of open trial?,why has Apc /uhari refused to obey the courts n grant dasuki bail in compliance with the rule of law?. pls sincerely answer these questions.

Dasuki gave out money with directive mainly from Mr. President.

Mr. President (GEJ) is been overlook, maybe to compensate him for accepting defeat easily.
* The motive of the so called peace Committee is to ensure Jonathan is not publicly disgraced after leaving office, and that's why those people make sure they signed a deal with Buhari even before Jonathan left office.

*If you can recall, some minister under Jonathan accused him for abandoning them while facing trial under EFCC, whereas all they did was a directives from him (GEJ). https://www.nairaland.com/3983343/ex-ministers-angry-jonathan-abandoning-efcc

* Money allocated to Dasuki office is meant for Security purpose and not for Political Purpose. Therefore people received from Dasuki office have no right for doing so under the law/constitution so far they are not executing any contract for the Nation Security purpose.

*Those that confessed to receive money from Dasuki office never in anyway carry out contract for the office of Defense, rather the confess the money was for campaign project.

* Probing Dasuki office was not directly meant for probing PDP campaign found, Rather it was meant for Arms deal.

*None of the people under investigation/court case procured any ammunition for Nigeria Army neither do they carry out any consultation for the Nigeria military

* PDP held a found raising for their Presidential campaign where they raised over N20b, so why is the money meant for procuring arms for the Military going for campaign?

* I hope you know how many life of both Citizens and Nigeria Military the diverted money could have saved?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by lailo: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
mgbadike81:
the Nigerian legal system is at the mercy of the corrupt judiciary. buhari is full of malice and wickedness. all because the man arrested him more than thirty years ago during the coup. Nigeria is a zoo.
is that what u could see or someone who diverted our common wealth for personal gain?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by GetMeRight: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Why is Dasuki's rights being ignored by this government, I sense he will be in detention until 2019
Till he dies of natural cause or PDP wins again, my opinion.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by GetMeRight: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
mgbadike81:
the Nigerian legal system is at the mercy of the corrupt judiciary. buhari is full of malice and wickedness. all because the man arrested him more than thirty years ago during the coup. Nigeria is a zoo.
He allowed himself to be used by Jonathan and mama peace. As if that wasn't enough crime, he kept deadly weapons meant for Boko Haram fights at home like he was preparing for war. And Boko guys were chasing our soldiers into as far as Cameroon.
I know you didn't believe but I do. Prove the government wrong.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by positivetaught: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:

Dasuki gave out money with directive mainly from Mr. President.

Mr. President (GEJ) is been overlook, maybe to compensate him for accepting defeat easily.
* The motive of the so called peace Committee is to ensure Jonathan is not publicly disgraced after leaving office, and that's why those people make sure they signed a deal with Buhari even before Jonathan left office.

*If you can recall, some minister under Jonathan accused him for abandoning them while facing trial under EFCC, whereas all they did was a directives from him (GEJ). https://www.nairaland.com/3983343/ex-ministers-angry-jonathan-abandoning-efcc

* Money allocated to Dasuki office is meant for Security purpose and not for Political Purpose. Therefore people received from Dasuki office have no right for doing so under the law/constitution so far they are not executing any contract for the Nation Security purpose.

*Those that confessed to receive money from Dasuki office never in anyway carry out contract for the office of Defense, rather the confess the money was for campaign project.

* Probing Dasuki office was not directly meant for probing PDP campaign found, Rather it was meant for Arms deal.

*None of the people under investigation/court case procured any ammunition for Nigeria Army neither do they carry out any consultation for the Nigeria military

* PDP held a found raising for their Presidential campaign where they raised over N20b, so why is the money meant for procuring arms for the Military going for campaign?

* I hope you know how many life of both Citizens and Nigeria Military the diverted money could have saved?

I had wanted to reply but noticed you left out some of the questions like,how much was totally allocated to the NSA office during Dasuki's tenure,y the APC is opposed to open trial,y is the government refusing to obey the courts. y?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by adem30: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
positivetaught:
I had wanted to reply but noticed you left out some of the questions like,how much was totally allocated to the NSA office during Dasuki's tenure,y the APC is opposed to open trial,y is the government refusing to obey the courts. y?

You should counter the one I analysed for first.

Has Dasuki or anyone denied that $2.1b was never allocated to his office for procurement of Arms?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by adem30: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
positivetaught:

You should counter the one I analysed for you first.

Has Dasuki or anyone denied that $2.1b was never allocated to his office for procurement of Arms?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by positivetaught: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:

You should counter the one I analysed for you first.

Is it that you don't have d answers or you just choose to answer the ones that suit you?,going by your own answer if Dasuki was acting on directives n you are not willing for any reason to prosecute his principal on whose directive he was acting on what basis are you detaining him Indefinitely then?,Gej has even contradicted the so call $2.1b arms deal that he never awarded any such contract so what is the root of this claim?, y can't Dasuki be granted bail to prepared his defense n be tried openly so as to disgrace the PDP after all this will please APC a lot,olisah metuh has been begging for Dasuki to be allowed to testify in his trial y is the APC against this?, pls now go on n answer the rest questions. the whole country would want to know the real truth,medial trial is fast back firing you people should take note.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Power is so ephemeral. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Success Adegor: SERAP Sues Okowa Over ‘poor, Substandard Primary Schools’ / Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today / Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.