Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... (405 Views)

We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Why Are South Easterner Making Sowore Revolution Yorubas Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... by Oracle16(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
I agree with him, you can't treat unequals equally. With the poverty rate in the North, illiteracy level, diseases ravaging the area, we in the south are in no way equal to the North. This is why we in the south east want restructuring or total breakup because, we are not equal. How can we be equal when the North contributes nothing? How can we be equal to parasites? We are far superior than the North. This is a region which according to United Nations, will loss more than 30% of their population because of hunger. The poorest region in the world. In education we are not equal, in IQ, in development, mineral resources.... Mehn! The Northerners are our subordinates, but for God sake I advocate for equal treatment despite their weaknesses and serious set back. Nigeria should be restructured immediately.
Re: As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... by Dillusionist(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2017
who is talking about restructuring? ?we need total break out from this ZOO

Re: As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... by libertyhope2017: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Oracle16:
[s]I agree with him, you can't treat unequals equally. With the poverty rate in the North, illiteracy level, diseases ravaging the area, we in the south are in no way equal to the North. This is why we in the south east want restructuring or total breakup because, we are not equal. How can we be equal when the North contributes nothing? How can we be equal to parasites? This is a region which according to United Nations, will loss more than 30% of their population because of hunger. The poorest region in the world. In education we are not equal, in IQ, in development, mineral resources.... Mehn! The Northerners are our subordinates, but for God sake I advocate for equal treatment despite their weaknesses and serious set back. Nigerian should be restructured immediately.[/s]
Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... by xynerise: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Everyone now has an interpretation of what ElRufai said undecided
Re: As A South Easterner, I Agree With El Rufai... by Oracle16(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Yoruba muslim

May be you have to read again, this time slowly and make sure you don't hibernate your brain again.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Group To Begin Sit-out Against Buhari Protecting Corrupt Officials / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari Are ‘accidental Leaders’ – Na’abba / A Bill To Prioritize Civil Servant's Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.