Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (57304 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by mathew247: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please take Jubrin and give us this boy.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Naughtytboy: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
dtruseeker:
Could someone explain to me why the merciful God let this boy "praising" him blind?
ur brain is paining u.. No one questions the giver of life. Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by StrongandMighty: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
He is too cute to be blind cry
Nobody deserves 2 b blind... Weda cute or not...

5 Likes

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Egein:
Why can't our pastors heal this boy? Why can't popular figures like Cobhams Asuquo be healed by our miracle-working pastors?
Pastors do not heal.

People are healed by faith in God, pastor only act as mediators. If u dont believe, then no pastor can heal u.

But if God heals him through a pastor, you will start doubting if he was really blind.

3 Likes

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by rosy1992(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
May God bless this cute boy and uplift him to the highest pinnacle of success
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Smooth278(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Esepayan:

What do u mean too cute to be blind
So in ur myopic head u will tag blinds as dff silly loser

you don't have to insult people to make your point... lets try and be civil pls...
God bless
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Seismic007(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Beautiful, sonorous song and the video nailed it. Thanks to flavour for giving the Liberian boy the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by honey001(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
God, I pray you heal this boy of his blindness in Jesus Name....
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Am just thinking if anything can be done to remedy his blindness
How can you be thinking? You are a Christian. There is nothing God cannot do na. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
the boy fine sha,but i like that woman on the last picture she is cute also
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Very Touching... !!
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by chuskaprince(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
nice one flavour but u for still wear am white shoe like ur own
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
cry
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Talklesss(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cyriloha:
it's from birth abi?
Shebi you know what google can do na

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Slayer2: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Am just thinking if anything can be done to remedy his blindness

Yes dear, something can be done, all you have to do is give him your eyes

grin

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by ezeagu(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, but who is ugly enough to blind?

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
StrongandMighty:

Nobody deserves 2 b blind... Weda cute or not...
hey! dont know the direction of your thought buh i dont wish that on anyone. twas just an act of sympathy.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by jarx: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
julietkcee:
Gawd! His voice is everything kiss
yea he has a great voice. the track has been on replay while I was cruising from Benue to Enugu. dope song
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by rossyc(f): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
The song was so touching. The young is cute may he be uplifted.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by wisepluto(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
I want to invite him to the Healing School of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. If his mum or guardian can visit www.enterthehealingschool.org his sight will be restored by the Power of God.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by nkhay(f): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Heart breaking video cry
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by espn(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Touching is all I can say!! God I know I don't deserve some things..but you choose to keep over looking my shortcomings and u v kept forgiving me again and again! U r d MOST HIGH!

1 Like

Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Slayer2:

Yes dear, something can be done, all you have to do is give him your eyes

grin
U r wicked o,wetin I do u na?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Worwor:
How can you be thinking? You are a Christian. There is nothing God cannot do na. sad

Does being a Christian stop one from thinking aloud?
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by chara019: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
this statement is kinda OFF,disability no dey look fine girl or fine boy.it could be anyone,May God protect us and keep us whole
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Esepayan:

What do u mean too cute to be blind
So in ur myopic head u will tag blinds as dff silly loser

Where did I tag blind people different Mr ESE? Have u ever asked ur self why bad tins happen to good people? Well that was my point, but God bless u all the same for ur response.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Movingcoil:

Na carry come, only Jesus fit repair this one or you fit exchange yours for him spiritually cry
I pray God heals him,sometimes I can't help but wonder how blind people cope in our society.I wish to write an article about this someday.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
chara019:
this statement is kinda OFF,disability no dey look fine girl or fine boy.it could be anyone,May God protect us and keep us whole
Oh God. some else already quoted me on this.
dont know you guys direction of thought buh ama repeat that i wish not anyone that.
twas just an act of sympathy. maybe it's a kinda off as u highlighted buh 've got no bad intention saying so.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by stankezzy: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Egein:
Why can't our pastors heal this boy? Why can't popular figures like Cobhams Asuquo be healed by our miracle-working pastors?
because they talk like you , they are so full of themselves that they always insult men of God , is it after insulting him that u will expect his God to help u? when idahosa was alife , he used to challenge doubters in life tv , God cannot heal somebody that does not believe , or do u expect d man of God to come to his house and beg him to be prayed for? The people Jesus healed went looking for him , were carried to him , few he was invited to their house
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Watched d video.... I swear I had no idea d dude was blind.... Wow..
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Ginaz(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
No one deserve to be blind, ugly or not.
Re: Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" by Cyriloha(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Talklesss:

Shebi you know what google can do na

Google can screw your asshole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor Gifts Himself An Expensive Porsche Cayenne (Picture) / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.