Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together (48053 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Emmalez(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2018

Last year, Nigerian musician,Flavour encountered a Liberian blind boy ,Semah G,who sang his songs perfectly,despite them being in Igbo and English.They went on to record a song together .

And now,the singer shared this lovely photo of him chilling with his daughters and Semah in Liberia.

They also shot a new video recently as directed by Clarence Peters.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/07/photo-flavour-chills-with-his-daughters-and-blind-liberian-boy/

6 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Mariangeles(f): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2018
He reminds me of Akin the drummer boy...one of my favorite books
#Nostalgic

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by cyndy1000(f): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
He truly loves that boy and always with him where ever he goes. God bless his kind heart.

78 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Shedrack777: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2018
nice chill
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by SIMPLYkush: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
hope that blind boy don't have a threes0me with those girls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Zuluhead(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Flavor adopted son.
True be told he loves that boy with a passion.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Awwwn kiss

1 Like

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by mirexxx(f): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
lovely
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

What a PERVERTED soul!
Must this kind of dead brain people make comment?!
You better go get sense before it's too late for you.
smh

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You no get sense

Na so you wan allow weed useless ur brain

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by GreatOlu1: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
God is the most high....

1 Like

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by seyizma(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Another NwaAmaikpe wannabe spotted

47 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by younglleo: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Chaiii..!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wow, this is lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by yerokunphilips: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
When God help you to give hope to the hopeless ,you too will never lack hope . Thanks for helping the blind boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by porshnuel: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hope thunder u fire DAT ur tiny head

29 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by julietene(f): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
keep quiet and receive sense!

32 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Trapnews: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are a complete Mo'ron! Must you comment?

31 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by judecares1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
MUST SOCIAL MEDIA SELL COS OF THESE PEOPLE?

2MORO U SEE FLAVOUR CHILLS IN TOILET.
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Flavour, how do you always get between the legs of those cute, beautiful beauty queens?!
Cos this is no more a mere coincidence.
Is it just the money or something else?!
Just curious!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Emmalez:

Last year, Nigerian musician,Flavour encountered a Liberian blind boy ,Semah G,who sang his songs perfectly,despite them being in Igbo and English.They went on to record a song together .

And now,the singer shared this lovely photo of him chilling with his daughters and Semah in Liberia.

They also shot a new video recently as directed by Clarence Peters.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/07/photo-flavour-chills-with-his-daughters-and-blind-liberian-boy/

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by ubs123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
How long will it take for you to receive sense in your life time?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by kolawoleibukun: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
ASHEwWO Flavour.

small time that guy go begin bulala those girls the way you spoil people own without marrying them.

karma is a bittch

2 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by omusiliyu(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

must you comment?

5 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Flavour has a heart of gold. He has taken the young blind boy to be his

3 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Premiumwriter: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
shakes head

4 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Ellabae(f): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good of Flavour

1 Like

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by jerflakes(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You're a weird type of perverted pedophile

9 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Pope22(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Ekwensu

6 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Coleslove: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Bad effect of poor home training & excessive drug abuse

9 Likes

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.