Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (95554 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Opengates(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmmmnnnn kiss
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by MRZEUS(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
I don't know who is more stupid tho but if seriously you think a facial expression can be used as a criteria to determine if someone is murderer or have a hand in the act?? Then I think your level of stupidity is on a whole new different ball game. Mind u I'm not saying he did it though!!

I neva said d expression on his face justifies him. Its lyk NL helps d bullied 2 bully pple, wat dey can neva achieve in person dey would achieve in NL. Weytin i don do u 2 deserve d insult nw? Bcoz of Davido? Thunder fire ur generation!!! Cum meet me 4 Ojuelegba bustop talk dis shit, ur family members go find u for 2yrs. IDIOT!!
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by vinceee(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Papiikush:
And that was the end of Olu. Lived a life that doesn't glory God.

Lesson learnt...

1. Say you be Bad guy No mean say you get two lives. You die, we cry, the party continues.

2. Follow me make we go drink, follow me make we go do faaji, join me make we smoke igbo... When you die, you are definitely going to be on your own and the faaji continues the following weekend.

3. Don't pray to be rich and live big like some people cause the way they will go down ain't go'n be nice.

4. Living fast and furiously will only lead you to one destination. 6ft under.

Let the dead bury their dead. Rip

Please can you just shut up.. you don de judge like say your ways pure. Tell me say you no sin today.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by DHonorable(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Rip DJ Olu
We never met
And I lost that chance to death.
RIP!
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by ijiini(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2017
How was he supposed to look at the funeral... #smiling or singing "Aye" or what?#
#sips origin#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by wizod(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
fortune1968:
e go talk true ?
his 30billion go do d talking while d dead don die go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.