Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! (722 Views)

"Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju / Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! by Stoicbaba(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Everytime I pass by any transformer..that's when that one corner dance they hungry me to...

I have been watching this transformer for some time now and the one dance song is playing in my head...

Should I dance to it
Re: See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! by Maxdiamond(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Stoicbaba:
Everytime I pass by any transformer..that's when that one corner dance they hungry me to...

I have been watching this transformer for some time now and the one dance song is playing in my head...

Should I dance to it
you be Mumu at PHD level.
Re: See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! by philantropiest(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Of course na

1 Like

Re: See What "One Dance" Is Planning To Do Me!! by Stoicbaba(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Maxdiamond:
you be Mumu at PHD level.

Who is this uncouth fellow? Please, if you don't have sense of humour OR you can't respect yourself. Never you quote me...tnx

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari Meets South East Leaders / Femi Gbajabiamila, Pictured Teaching In Some Schools In Lagos / Military kills Shekarau’s wife, 11 terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.