Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo (28874 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by donblade85555(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
So because she be Linda sister now, it also makes her a celeb? na wao.

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
I still de abuja-kaduna-zaria expressway... wen I reach house I go comment..
boy finer than mum, though...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Apogee14: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Why una dey mumu like this for Africa? What pressure because her sister born and she never born?

MY BIGGEST REGRET IN LIFE IS THAT I DIDNT HAVE ANY CHILDREN. Theresa May. British Prime Minister. age 61
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by naijalo: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
tongue

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by lozanni(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute baby, has those Kanu eyes smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by talk2percy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nah she dey use men and dump them anyhow? Besides ur elder sister will be like....u are advertising ur kid while u know say me never marry and mumsy go see this...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by obowunmi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
yabatown:
DIS LAURA IKEJI NA WORWOR EVEN WITH ALL THE MAKE UP IN THE WORLD. TOO DAMN UGLY. CUTE SON THO'

Very ugly and her nose is huge, train can pass in and out.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Mrkumareze(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
liz4eno:
Check again.
I did nothing pretty about her. We should be truthful atleast for once.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by chiefboomite204(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
cute
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Funkybabee(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Have she stop using cream cuz whst am seeing here is chocolate body abi black i wanna say
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Ijebusomaada: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by blowjob: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
224HITS:
New mum Laura Ikeji Kanu has shared stunning photos of herself and her 2-and-a-half months old son, Ryan … Check more photos below…

See more details below

http://www.224hits.com/stunning-photos-of-laura-ikeji-kanu-and-her-cute-son-ryan-kanu/
NA DIS GIRL,BORN FOR THAT HEADMASTER,KANU BROTHER.. angry angry
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by goslowgoslow(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Apogee14:

MY BIGGEST REGRET IN LIFE IS THAT I DIDNT HAVE ANY CHILDREN. Theresa May. British Prime Minister. age 61
That is what she desire but it is never a must. Moreover every woman has her own time.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by stilldoingokay(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
very soon no body go dey bear their language name again.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
naijalo:
tongue
MUSIWA, Is that you? shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by liz4eno(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:

I'm being truthful in my own end, if u see notin pretty, then it's left for u.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by hAlexandro(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
these baby is so cute cheesy money is good ,just just here to read the comment of the bad belle tongue
you meant this
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
obowunmi:

Very ugly and her nose is huge, train can pass in and out.
Her nose can be fvcked. It's wide enough to take dick.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by obowunmi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Worwor:
Her nose can be fvcked. It's wide enough to take dick.

I'm telling you. Even a fat man can pass through.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by obowunmi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:

She's very ugly.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo by roarik(f): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos / Omarion Dances To Davido’s “IF” In Kenya (Video) / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.