Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday (27816 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by nikz(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
See cute boys!
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Praktikals:
That thing can be so annoying.
Most times after calling back. They usually don't have anything important to tell you grin

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by blessedmeme: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lovely pics. I so much desire twins Baba God pls answer my prayers
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute lil men kiss
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Treyknowles(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Baba God Na Quadruplet I Want.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
TY COME SNAP ME cool
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by nevachange(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
asha and ty bello are the modest of ladies #pride

In this video with my coach, we do some intense cardio, hips training, triceps and delt training. Focusing on working those curves muscles to look toned and strong.
Pls like the video and subscribe for notifications and better uploads
thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
omoberre oshi beerree!!!!!

hope their fada never divorce, cos we r in BUHARI recession
You should be given an award for the most stupid, useless post of the year. senseless HEdiot.

yabbing your parent will put me in the same level with you.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Goldengold2(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
God I want twins too
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Ayomicome(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How can only one person call my phone 21 missed calls.
Am I with your kidney?
No you're with the Liver....how does this even relate with the post??
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Mhyketh(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
i just love this woman.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by rosy1992(f): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
I love twins with so much passion.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Chestnut(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u never retire o, u still be mumu
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Sirmuel002: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chestnut:
u never retire o, u still be mumu

shut up biitchhes

if it not we r in the same state i know what i would av do
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
after singing the land is green, she go born dem for USA grin. Crystal clear nigeria is doomed
I tell u. . Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cuties... buh these kids don't look 3yrs old ooo shocked
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Marotzke(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Who's there father?

Just asking.
Bello Kashieto Esquire. Barrister and Solicitor. A learned gentleman and a friend of mine.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by roarik(f): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
cute ...i want twins..soooo cute�
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Shesweetdie(f): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

I don't think you are retired at all, I think you are very much still on active duty
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shesweetdie:

I don't think you are retired at all, I think you are very much still on active duty
long time! I have tried to get into you in every way I know, but surely you are not just interested in.

am so sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife / Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.