Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo (445 Views)

NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo by RipplesNigeria: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo may have cleared the air over the worrying question about whether President Muhammadu Buhari signed the controversial Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) contracts while on his sick bed in London.

Different reactions have continued to trail the leaked memo written by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, to President Buhari where he accused the Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Maikanti Baru of insubordination and award of contracts without due process..

While some Nigerians have called for the resignation of the NNPC GMD and probe of the NNPC, others have questioned who signed the contract, as they wonder whether Buhari signed it while in London hospital where he was receiving treatment as at the time the contract was signed.

Full details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/kachikwubaru-feud-it-was-me-who-approved-the-nnpc-contracts-osinbajo/
Re: KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo by ellagabs(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
God bless 9ja...
confusion evrywhr
Re: KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo by asksteve(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wen I say this man was neva n can neva b a Pastor, it sounded like a joke.

If he actually signed it what stopped Vary from saying so instead of d long epistle he n his cohorts have bin giving us.

Osinbajo, keep it up, I just pity ur lineage cos the God we worship n u claim to worship visits d iniquity of d fathers on the children unto d 3rd n 4th generation of those dat do not fear Him.

So continue incurring Gods' wrath by ur consistent falsehood n self denial.
Re: KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo by Okanokan(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
A PASTOR, A PROFESSOR OF LAW, A MEMBER OF REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD(RCCG), VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, a Liar, WEAKLING who cant stand up against the President's cabal, and is prepared to lure CHRISTIANS to thier death to protect his Vice-Presidential LUCRE, by speaking with two side of his mouth. Lenrie Peters poem SITTING ON THE FENCE aptly captures the OSIBANJO of the world. God go konk am, devil go konk am.

(1) (Reply)

Just In - I'be Kachickwu Residence Engulfed In Flames / NPA Gives Atiku’s INTELS Three Months To Quit. / Tension In Ondo As Parents Rush To Pick Their Children Over Mokeypox Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.