Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) (54222 Views)

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
rest on Dj Olu sad what a painful exit for the family... 3 Friends at a stretch shocked God please give all the families the fortitude to bear their loss .. watch over us that are left behind and give us the grace to know you more, God is God when you give your life to him and surrender yourself to the master of the universe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
JESUS IS THE WAY

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
mhizesther:
I still can't believe this olu
Ure gone just like that
All the hopes u had, olu I'm not going to ask u to fight or take revenge... vengeance is of the Lord just do us all a favour and rest well, we love u olu.... extend my greetings to my grandma
lol you take style send am message. Send something through him to grandma. May ur grandma RIP.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Akinola2543(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
R.I.P MAN
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why the "RIP 'soldier'" ?

Was he a member of a street cult ?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Legolast:

Are you crying for him too
We are humans, no matter how he died, die na die.
Na you get time for news, him family no fit presently
Grow some balls and show say you no be robot abeg.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:
RIP man, rest only after exposing those that murder you

Family dey mourn, sisters crying, friends in pain...... and the killer is walking free

Olu no waste time abeg, waste the motherfuka kia kia before he begs for forgiveness

He should waste the motherfuking cocktail of drinks and drugs that killed him Kia Kia ?? grin cheesy

Dude died carelessly of binge drinking and mixture of drugs without known names and you dey here dey pray " fire, storm and brimstone"??

Please add hurricane and halestorm to the prayer .... Naija mentality still surprising me since 1900.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Ure gone just like that
All the hopes u had, olu I'm not going to ask u to fight or take revenge... vengeance is of the Lord just do us all a favour and rest well, we love u olu.... extend my greetings to my grandma
you still dey famz dead body. Slay queen go famz anything

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Now you will see the real world and confirm that you're should have served your master CHRIST JESUS instead you spent your whole life serving vanity and money......

Is there any peace for the wicked? I doubt

Repent David, and all the guys flooding the internet with pictures of naked women and videos of crazy celebration......

The lord Christ Jesus coming
true
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Magnifik18:

He should waste the motherfuking cocktail of drinks and drugs that killed him Kia Kia ?? grin cheesy

Dude died carelessly of binge drinking and mixture of drugs without known names and you dey here dey pray " fire, storm and brimstone"??

Please add hurricane and halestorm to the prayer .... Naija mentality still surprising me since 1900.
You think the death is from drugs right??

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:

Family dey mourn, sisters crying, friends in pain...... and the killer is walking free

Olu no waste time abeg, waste the motherfuka kia kia before he begs for forgiveness

Please who's the killer? undecided
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
mofewilkie:

Please who's the killer? undecided
Please where is the money in their trunk??
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you still dey famz dead body. Slay queen go famz anything

Lol
What are you slaying
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Now you will see the real world and confirm that you should have served your master CHRIST JESUS instead you spent your whole life serving vanity and money......

Is there any peace for the wicked? I doubt

Repent David, and all the guys flooding the internet with pictures of naked women and videos of crazy celebration......

The lord Christ Jesus coming
And who made u a judge, u no go mind ur own life ni? And for ur mind naw u dey go heaven?
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:

Do you believe in what you typed, or did you do copy and paste
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:

Do you believe in what you typed, or did you do copy and paste
I copied you now grin
Or are you one of the killers??
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:

I copied you now grin
Or are you one of the killers??

Has it been established that he was killed, is the autopsy report out, so why the insinuation that he was killed besides the police report proved that there were packets of drugs in their vehicle

Besides lemme clear the air, nothing survives who's dead, he's dead and long gone, doesn't exist anywhere and at that cannot avenge on inflict any injury on whoever the perceived killers could be
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiochio1:
You died you but you enjoyed more than most people who in their eighties, At a young you have a filling station and car wash, not too bad bro...RIP.........God please i need money and long life

Your post didn't make sense.
What did he enjoy more than those in their eighties?
You concluded by praying for money and long life? . You are simply confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by july17(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP DJ
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ojoshola: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
May soul rest in perfect peace.and God will comfort his family
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ojoshola: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
God will comfort his family
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rest In Peace
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Ure gone just like that
U just dey form familiarity wit dead body. Na wa to u undecided
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
talk2percy:
And who made u a judge, u no go mind ur own life ni? And for ur mind naw u dey go heaven?

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
SenorFax:

Was he shot? Was he strangled? Was he poisoned?
If none of the above, then you're foolish for believing all those f**Kin Afr backward mentality. Grow up!!

He can't kill nobody anymore, he his f**kin dead! cool cool cool
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
john4reala:
Niqqa no waste time ooo.... Murder your Killers sharp sharp
So this guy don finally join the big gang undecided smh
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by orisa37: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
May his Sins be forgiven him.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiochio1:
You died you but you enjoyed more than most people who in their eighties, At a young you have a filling station and car wash, not too bad bro...RIP.........God please i need money and long life

AT A YOUNG?? Ok.. U Av Bn Sent to rekill the guy dead body Abi??

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by McLove(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP Olu!
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by McLove(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even those who don't know this guy are forming familiarity! RIP Olu!
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U just dey form familiarity wit dead body. Na wa to u undecided

I don't even know who he is
I've never met him
So that's just me showing concern
he's dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / 2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.