Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." (42545 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by talk2saintify(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tontolet should just shut it for all I care... What the fvck!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by sainttwist1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
loser......

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
are we back to dis?...pls she shud move on alredy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by In2systemsTech(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Seems whe rushed into the divorce... its always wise to be humble in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by jrusky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ohhhhhh Tonto pls let's us have peace for goodness sake. Haven't you get your dowry refund for God sake shhuuuttt uuuppp and ggeerraahh outta here tonto. Na wetin, u dey craze?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by zaramgrand(f): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't like Churchill's shape... He must have a very tiny dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by JBKendrick: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Khd95:
b!tch sit down and be humble...we knw u already,u be liar

nigga already divorced u,what else do u want..mtcheeeew
when e pain am nko?? She no wan leave d nigga and d nigga gives no Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by idu1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
What's wrong with this modafuvka sef

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Afriface: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmm..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ipodstinks: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Mrcomedimatic:
Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland Landed My Friend's Brother In Jail"

Just when you think the drama between Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is over, they come up with new drama.

Tonto Dikeh has leveled new allegations against her husband after he granted a new Interview. 

According to Tonto Dikeh, he made her friend's brother go to jail for a fraud he committed in Switzerland. She also revealed that Olakunle Churchill has a daughter, Bimbo, who he isn't taking care of. Read all she wrote below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-levels-new-allegations-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill/
[/s]Cry of a demented left over. Who cares.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by atilla(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawa
Mr x has really become Mr EX.
But when will we hear the last of these 2 adults behaving like babies
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by nairavsdollars(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
crybaby

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
she is always playing the victim card,oloshi geh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Jobabori(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I doubt if the duo went for any form of marriage counseling before their so called marriage. Yeyebrity marriage? God forbid in Jesus name.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
The more reasons one should be wary of the woman he ends up marrying.

There are ladies there that can fustrate your life like tomorrow no dey. if Tonto can whine and cry on the media, imagine what Churchill was going through in the house all in the name of marriage.

I know what drives Tonto nuts is the carefree attitude of Churchill like he never cares.

@bolded,

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
sarafa68:
All this TOTO DICK ish tire me oooo...
Comic relief. Guys without beards what's ur plan in life? To grow horns? Where do u scratch when u wanna think like a man.. Armpit?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Codes151(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Khd95:
b!tch sit down and be humble...we knw u already,u be liar

nigga already divorced u,what else do u want..mtcheeeew
you think she’d bring that up in public??

If a woman ain’t ashamed of anything don’t try a top girl, saying all this in public! The problem isn’t us, but other girls... something really fishy about this boy!! And sth so true about Tontos ranting
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ajahinnousa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
see your life tonto,you aren't ashamed to say that you married him,if not that you are desperate, then why are you allegedly doing all those things for him,desperation plus confusion equals to foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
she really is hurt, i think she still wants him. i think she miss him so much. the guy clearly have moved on and she hasn't. chai! bitter woman .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by oodua1stson: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
This mentally deranged girl again?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
if this isn't madness i don't what else is. this woman needs a psychiatric. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by PastorandMentor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
I pity those once who have you as their role model. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
This lady love Churchill ooo. Kai. See wahala.

She don turn to mad woman finish cos the person she love no fit give her the kind of love she want.

It's a pity!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Legolast: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrcomedimatic:
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44 more....
. Why this one dey call moderators on top Tonto Dikeh matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:
That's why you don't buy a husband. Love first, not side attractions. Cause when it's stripped bare, it's the basic elements that matter

WORD ! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Taiwo20(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg make dem carry their dirty panties comot for here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by joystickextend1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
drama queen undecided

meanwhile guys check out my profile

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
atilla:
Nawa
Mr x has really become Mr EX.
But when will we hear the last of these 2 adults behaving like babies

grin She predicted the end b4 it crashed.

From Her Mr X to really Mr EX grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.