Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release (28404 Views)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by zoba88: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose alongside civil servants and labour leaders pictured welcoming Ekiti State Accountant General, Mrs. Yemisi Owolabi and the Commissioner for Finance, Chief Toyin Ojo back to Ado-Ekiti after 2 weeks incarceration at the EFCC headquarters.The duo were arrested by EFCC officials.

Fayose and others were pictured in joyous mood as they welcome them back to Ekiti state after they were released by EFCC.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/fayoseothers-welcome-ekiti-state.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by zoba88: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Evablizin(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

Fahahahahahahah.

EFCC A CORRUPT AGENCY.You can say that again..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by bedspread: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM

FAYOSE IS A PEOPLES MAN

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Promxy94(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose The media Governor

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Spylord48: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
chai Our future president!!! Buhari tenure might be 0.001% better Than Fayose own if he ever becomes the president of this countries. We really need change but if Fayose Is the only alternative then the status quo should remain. We are really blessed with bad leadership and timid followers that are scared of taking their leaders to account.
Nigeria will be regarded as a joke country if This man becomes the president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Clerverly: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Comedian!
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Singingbae(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why is Buhari arresting Fayose's kinsmen! You keep arresting and no trial! No greater tyranny than this!! !!
Over to zombies to defend their pay masters. I know you just want to break your opposition because you're afraid you're goan lose an election against them!!! !
I'm out � � � � for zombies!! !

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by LUGBE: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some people won't like this kiss, now Fayose will re-screen them and be more careful
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by temitemi1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
peter the rock grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by 9japrof(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose as much as I like your style, I know your days are numbered, buhari must make a lesson out of you. All these arrests are pointing to the fact that yours is the offing waiting for you. Handover government, immunity leaves you and then federal hammer would fall on you

Buhari na Fulani herdsmen wey forgiveness no dey e dictionary, ask Dansuki e go tell you, what it means for federal might to fall on you.

Fayose 2018, would be your year I swear, you would whine and whine to high heavens and nobody would hear your cry, even PDP wouldn't save you then

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by EponOjuku: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose and the two thieves.

One on the left and the other on the right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by tommykiwi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Correct man, any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by tommykiwi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
chai Our future president!!! Buhari tenure might be 0.001% better Than Fayose own if he ever becomes the president of this countries. We really need change but if Fayose Is the only alternative then the status quo should remain. We are really blessed with bad leadership and timid followers that are scared of taking their leaders to account.
And what are your reasons?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by guy1234: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Singingbae:
Why is Buhari arresting Fayose's kinsmen! You keep arresting and no trial! No greater tyranny than this!! !!
Over to zombies to defend their pay masters. I know you just want to break your opposition because you're afraid you're goan lose an election against them!!! !
I'm out � � � � for zombies!! !

Its called gathering evidence. They would have spilled something during their two weeks vacation with EFCC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by wolextayo: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
She go don spoil fayose cloth with powder.

Women and their wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by nairavsdollars(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
He now declared half-day work. What a wacko
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Lusola15: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op they had a wonderful time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by deepwater(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
EFCC official assignment is to rub perceived opponents on the soil and let you go.

There is no sense in investigating some one for a long period of time and you capture the person, humiliate the person for 14 days and realized that there is no case, then you let the person go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Guilderland1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose the king of Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by ayoxxzbaba(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hate him or not, d man is really giving APC a slepless night. Ds is democracy n we need such.

If ds man n his people had kept mute... Ds people might still b in d custody of EFCC..... U might nt understand sha

igboya loogun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Ibrahim9090: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Space Booked
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by maxiuc(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by kolmart: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
when will Ekiti people wise and liberated from Fayose trick?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by blowjob: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
zoba88:
Governor Ayodele Fayose alongside civil servants and labour leaders pictured welcoming Ekiti State Accountant General, Mrs. Yemisi Owolabi and the Commissioner for Finance, Chief Toyin Ojo back to Ado-Ekiti after 2 weeks incarceration at the EFCC headquarters.The duo were arrested by EFCC officials.

Fayose and others were pictured in joyous mood as they welcome them back to Ekiti state after they were released by EFCC.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/fayoseothers-welcome-ekiti-state.html?m=1
THIEVES,HAILIN DEMSELVES...THUNDER FIRE UNA...USELESS COUNTRY... angry
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by ElRapido: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
K
Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:

you said what?

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by deepwater(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
Fayose as much as I like your style, I know your days are numbered, buhari must make a lesson out of you. All these arrests are pointing to the fact that yours is the offing waiting for you. Handover government, immunity leaves you and then federal hammer would fall on you

Buhari na Fulani herdsmen wey forgiveness no dey e dictionary, ask Dansuki e go tell you, what it means for federal might to fall on you.

Fayose 2018, would be your year I swear, you would whine and whine to high heavens and nobody would hear your cry, even PDP wouldn't save you then

come close, let me reveal a secret to you.
BUHARI is not GOD!!! Redeem your self from mental slavery, no one would do this for you.

whine and whine kor
wine and dine ni

9japrof:

but I guess you are a romancelander so what I say might sound alien to you.
Come closer one more time, let me reveal the last secret to you.
Check on my profile and check on yours, advise us who is ACTIVE on the romance section grin

Actually, you are truly a 9japrof, no research but they have all the figures and facts for dissertation and papers! junk a.ss professor indeed, son see how you just embarrassed yourself in public. Learn to weigh before you lift, i am too heavy for you.

You go drown, this is DEEPWATER, do not sail ahead!!!
You have been warned undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by Agimor(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
So EFCC has joined the bandwagon of incarcerating innocent citizens without enough evidence. Indeed there was a President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release by ordainbuzz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose has de most loyal followers in nija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate / Atiku Wins Taraba State With 189,017 Votes / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.