Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. (542 Views)

Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Dreadful Storm Hits The Bahamas, Kills Many (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by kabsedokenneth(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Severe thunderstorms have lashed South Africa, leaving at least three people dead and many more injured.

Damaging winds, destructive hail and torrential rain affected many parts of the country on Monday, with the area in and around Johannesburg seeing some of the worst damage.

Those who died were killed in traffic incidents attributed to the storms, according to the South African News network News24.

Among those injured were a man and his two children, who were wounded after their house collapsed in Bapsfontein, to the east of Johannesburg.

Two other people were hurt when an external structure at the Cradlestone Mall in Krugersdorp.......click the link below to read more

https://www.kabsedo.com/photo-deadly-storm-hits-south-africa.html

Re: IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by Yeligray(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm nt a fan of what they do to Nigerians in their country but all the same because of love and what nelson mandela did i'm saying that God should see them through and to those that are dead, R.I.P
Re: IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
The spirit of dat naija guy Wey dia police kill is seeking vengeance.
Re: IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by meezynetwork(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by UbanmeUdie: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: IN PHOTO: Deadly Storm Hits South Africa. by LeSudAfricaine: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Yeligray:
I'm nt a fan of what they do to Nigerians in their country but all the same because of love and what nelson mandela did i'm saying that God should see them through and to those that are dead, R.I.P
what exactly do South Africans do to Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

US Ambassador To Panama Resigns, Says Can He Can No Longer Serve Under Trump. / President George Weah Makes First Ministerial Appointments. / BREAKING: Ethiopian Prime Minister, Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns [shocking]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.