Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. (713 Views)

Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? / Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
When the developed countries were pronouncing they were fighting to save African and free African from poverty, I laugh at their hypocrisy!
African is not to develop in the nearest future no matter who may be in power!
Why?
70% of African annual budget return to the developed country!
20% of 30% left go directly into the pocket of office holders!
The rest 10% is to be managed on populace!
And this will continue until African, can fabricated all the materials needed especially in our offices, and our infrastructural projects can be handled or executed by our local engineers!
oladeebo
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by LoveMachine(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
They still govern through a proxy system of international stooges. Until we promote home grown heroes with local roots, ties and allegiances we will continue to fail.
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oodualover: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
The question you should ask yourself is why does 70 percent of our budget go to developed countries?

1 Like

Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
oodualover:
The question you should ask yourself is why does 70 percent of our budget go to developed countries?
why?
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oodualover: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
why?
We have unpatriotic citizens, that is why.
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
oodualover:

We have unpatriotic citizens, that is why.
pls elaborate more!
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by Dedetwo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Africans rendered themselves fools too. Do Africans need to spill blood because certain group of people wanted a homeland?
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dedetwo:
Africans rendered themselves fools too. Do Africans need to spill blood because certain group of people wanted a homeland?
The agitation you were seen today is due to poverty and under-development!
₦7trillion plus!
if 70% of it spent internally, we will be better off!
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by Dedetwo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

The agitation you were seen today is due to poverty and under-development!
₦7trillion plus!
if 70% of it spent internally, we will be better off!

Please preach this illogicality to the ants. Agitation for Biafra by IPOB has nothing to do with poverty. It is more philosophical than penury.
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please preach this illogicality to the ants. Agitation for Biafra by IPOB has nothing to do with poverty. It is more philosophical than penury.
you may not know, that's what ipob claimed, paradise biafran.
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
When the developed countries were pronouncing they were fighting to save African and free African from poverty, I laugh at their hypocrisy!
Why?
And this will continue until African, can fabricated all the materials needed especially in our offices, and our infrastructural projects can be handled or executed by our local engineers!

false, the reason africa is where it is now is because we have incompetent leaders and a failed system of government... everything u said here can be traced back to the people in power... 70% goes to developed countries cos of corruption and failure to improve socio-economic standards involving education, security, health & technology to reduce external dependence, 20-30% goes to the pocket cos of corruption. at this point, it is pathetic to not accept that where africa is right now has everything to do with africans and not the white man.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
selflessmaya:

false, the reason africa is where it is now is because we have incompetent leaders and a failed system of government... everything u said here can be traced back to the people in power... 70% goes to developed countries cos of corruption and failure to improve socio-economic standards involving education, security, health & technology to reduce external dependence, 20-30% goes to the pocket cos of corruption. at this point, it is pathetic to not accept that where africa is right now has everything to do with africans and not the white man.
pls stop blame game!
70% of the causes of problems go straight to the elites, many of them study in developed country, had educational tittles but no knowledge as their white counterparts!
whyJ
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by beejaay: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
Why?
oladeebo
Africa fail because of people like you!!!!!no country or even family can grow without peace, and there can be no peace without equity and justice....and you my friend have a heart full of hypocrisy and deciet same as over 80% of Africa populations....Africa will continue being what and where is it forever unless something drastic like world war3 happened to cause a paradigm shift in our thinking.....you can fight, abuse,curse me but that the fact stands....come 50years from now we will still be here or worst off....my greatest stupidity was not joining the looting politicians when I had the chance because I was bubbling with love for the country (how stupid and naive I was) but now i know better!!!
Re: African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country. by oladeebo: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
beejaay:

Africa fail because of people like you!!!!!no country or even family can grow without peace, and there can be no peace without equity and justice....and you my friend have a heart full of hypocrisy and deciet same as over 80% of Africa populations....Africa will continue being what and where is it forever unless something drastic like world war3 happened to cause a paradigm shift in our thinking.....you can fight, abuse,curse me but that the fact stands....come 50years from now we will still be here or worst off....my greatest stupidity was not joining the looting politicians when I had the chance because I was bubbling with love for the country (how stupid and naive I was) but now i know better!!!
waiting for the war3 to get thing right in Africa?
for the hypocrisy!
can I ask you a question!
why white and black bag the same educational tittle, passed-out from the same institution but far different in knowledge acquired?

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Us, FG Begs Avengers / Did IPOB Announce Nnamdi Kanu’s Sack? / This Is Worst Christmas Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.