Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief (52086 Views)

Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / 'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief / Fayose Asked Us To Support Fayemi – Ekiti PDP Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by kingandamy4life(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
I weep for Nigeria. please who is arresting for hate speech. i want you to quote me now.
our president is mad and insane for paving way for separation.
what is the difference between this buhari statement of concentrate on the north statement and kanu asking for separation?
God is on the throne...its a matter of time because the gate of hell will never prevail

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by BanevsJoker(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2017
ifyan:

Sarrki is this you. New Tonye in the making

Nler una de see
He is only concerned because he is Yoruba, and Yoruba land is not in the North. Trust me, even the crumbs have stopped falling from their Master's table.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Buhari and Jon snow have one thing in common, they are both the KING IN THE NORTH. grin cheesy

And they both know nothing. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by BanevsJoker(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=umuokezie post=61368800][/quote]
Kanye Waste. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Bullhari007(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is a bloody tribalist... I hate him so much and wish him dead...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnayoola:
honestly i wonder why,you don't tell me 'Bleep me' to my face n expect me to be smiling n hailing you,I think they 're suffering from low self esteem too
Honestly, I am beginning to conclude that most of our suffering is self-inflicted.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by BanevsJoker(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=umuokezie post=61368800][/quote]
grin
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Whats with the incoherent write up, misplaced punctuations and all?

i write the same way i speak...am not different in public....
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017
BanevsJoker:

He is only concerned because he is Yoruba, and Yoruba land is not in the North. Trust me, even the crumbs have stopped falling from their Master's table.
Please what has Tinubu benefited after bowing down and worshiping like this ? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by freenortheast: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Southerners HATE the North a lot. Hate speech every where. Even though is wrong to focus on one region alone.....but issues or grievances can be addressed maturely. Keeping Hating will others keep moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by udubaba(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God this revelation is coming from World Bank President so now no body will claim bias.
I pity the Yorubas that supported this man to come into power. The Igbos knew who Buhari is and dissociated themselves from day one.
2019 is here if only the whole South can unite for once and vote out this bigot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Adekdammy: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
bigtt76:
That request was tactical to help defeat Boko Haram. I know people would read political meanings into it but then the best way to defeat terrorism is human empowerment.

The youths in the north are being given pittance and ridiculous amounts with promises just for them to strap up. Imagine if they were empowered to do business and fend for themselves... Would they want to strap up? No!

I agree they need to extend to other parts of the country because many youths are out of employment hence their ability to agitate and easily deceived to embark on fruitless ventures.

There leaders should be blamed for taking pleasure in seeing almajari every where so that they can use them for there own political gains.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
PMB is too tribalistic and unfortunately not a very intelligent man...

it's a good thing he won the elections, otherwise we would have been saying "with the likes of Fashola, PMB, Nigeria would be Utopia"

This is coming from someone who supported him in 2015
Actually he is very intelligent. He understands how you people think and how gullible you all are. He knows that all he needs to do is to just make few new wonderful promises and blame GEJ to flip on your zombie modes, He also has a contingency plan should that not work. Let it be known to you now that Buhari has already won the 2019 election, he won it in 2015 but some of you haven't realized it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by tsdarkside(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
kingandamy4life:
I weep for Nigeria. please who is arresting for hate speech. i want you to quote me now.
our president is mad and insane for paving way for separation.
what is the difference between this buhari statement of concentrate on the north statement and kanu asking for separation?
God is on the throne...its a matter of time because the gate of hell will never prevail

you know we can ask imf any day if your ridiculous claims are true...but we dont bother...ipobians are terrorits anyways...

sooo,why should we take anything they spread online serious...we can as well start believing boko haram too...
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by salt1: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
msylva2147:
but I have not seen the so called investment in the north with my eyes.

NGO work is booming in the North.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by TippyTop(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Not surprised

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Johnayoola(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2017
freenortheast:
Southerners HATE the North a lot. Hate speech every where. Even though is wrong to focus on one region alone.....but issues or grievances can be addressed maturely. Keeping Hating will others keep moving forward.
Go jor, who's hating who?If not buhari with is actions,we talking about injustice here bro
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by unohbethel(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
fiizznation:
Of course the main focus of the world Bank has to the northern part especially the north east were boko harm are to some extend having a field day. Aren't the southerners not the same people that are saying the north is the most backward region in the country? So ya'all want the world Bank to ignore the most backward region and focuses it's development programs on the most "developed" region in the world?

Funny lads. Anyway you can wail from now till eternity but the world Bank has policies and these policies are applied without any sentiments.
but when it comes to political office or appointment, they will not be backward again..they will suddenly be progressive... i just dey look u

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

i write the same way i speak...am not different in public....

You really shouldn't be proud of that. If you speak the same way you write then don't be surprised when you get mistaken for a mental asylum escapee. I would advise that you don't speak in public until you sort out your punctuation issues.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by precious1967(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2017
they are preparing for their cessation day to be at safer side. instead to spend d money on hard skin or groundnuts.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by TheKingIsHere: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Adekdammy:
Am expecting the government to deny this or better still tell us he was quoted out of context.

Oluwa gba wa lowo ijoba amunisin

Open your eyes. Everyone knows that Buhari is a tribalistic bigot. He doesn't hide it self.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by BanevsJoker(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
phreakabit:
This absolutely hurts, but the joke here is on the Yorubas and i don't say this with the intention to ridicule.
Igbos never wanted Buhari for a reason, so clearly we didn't vote him, and thus this news comes as no surprise.
Wasn't expecting anything, wasn't getting anything prior to this. . . . Apparently it is status quo.
Carry on Mohammadu Abdulrecession Dullar-dinho Buhari, THE NORTH is proudly behind you.
First of his name, King in the North. What is dead may never die, just replaced with Sudanese Jubrin.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by pedrilo: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
God will punish every single person that voted for this evil leader.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by PenSniper: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is an unrepentant and rabbid tribal and religious jingoist, has always been and will always be.
He is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria - worse than the first coup detat.
In two+ years of reign, he has succeeded in dividing the soul of Nigeria more than at any other time in history and it will take a liracle to save the country.
He is a despot.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by awa(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Pontaboki:
God bless PMB

God bless PYO

God bless APC

God bless Sarrki

and most especially all Zombies in the House!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't mention that APC boy because for him to have posted this means his liberation from Zombism is around the corner. That's if he will allow sanity to continue falling on him
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

You really shouldn't be proud of that. If you speak the same way you write then don't be surprised when you get mistaken for a mental asylum escapee. I would advise that you don't speak in public until you sort out your punctuation issues.

you know nothing..i cant count anymore how many people tried to beat me up in public...a french female wanted to even kill me,a somalian too...

but am fearless....and i am a good fighter too... grin grin grin grin...i can defend my mouth,sooo,dont worry about me...worry about yourself...
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by BanevsJoker(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
awa:

This APC boy, so you still have personal stuffs in life outside singing praises to Buhari and chastising IPOB?
It became necessary for him to go job hunting (personal stuff) the moment his BMC cheque stopped. His salary was diverted to the crude oil exploration in the Chad Basin.
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Joejoe12(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
this is enough to remove Buhari, how can a president say that or i think Buhari is preparing the north for nigeria breakup
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by EternalTruths: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
To the South I ask: Why would the North take you seriously, when you don't take yourself seriously enough to form a Southern Governors Forum? Just tell me why.

We already have SE and SS unity aka noble & wiser South.

SW is not invited because they sabotaged a Southern President.

giftq

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Fadiga24(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

it's a good thing he won the elections, otherwise we would have been saying "with the likes of Fashola, PMB, Nigeria would be Utopia"

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Other parts shouldn't be left out
they ve already been left out
Re: Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
To the South I ask: Why would the North take you seriously, when you don't take yourself seriously enough to form a Southern Governors Forum? Just tell me why.
This is a very wonderful question ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.