Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" (18907 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Nigerians are very gullible...churchill has won their hearts through sentiments just because he doesnt talk much. The guy is not innocent at all...tonto is not a saint but you see that churchhill eh, he is a very smooth criminal...please stop calling tonto names the guy used her..

You are mentally sick like tonto!

U used who!

The guy sef has collected his dowry and moved on! Why is she still ruining his name in every opportunity.

Was it a crime, to have married Tonto? What's her problem sef?

If I were Churchill,i will serve her a court order, any false allegations made against me by her, means pay me 50billion naira as compensation or 50years in jail. Make she choose. And court will hand over my boy to me for full custody. Let her rot in jail

Very useless woman. She pisses me off.

She no go let person hear word. Churchill this
Churchill that.

They swear for her?

Rubbish thing.

12 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by YelloweWest: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Nigerians are very gullible...churchill has won their hearts through sentiments just because he doesnt talk much. The guy is not innocent at all...tonto is not a saint but you see that churchhill eh, he is a very smooth criminal...please stop calling tonto names the guy used her..
But she's an idiot

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Nickizoe(f): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
They should train those boys to be chealse and Man u players oo.. And super Eagles forward.. .
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Omofunaab2: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2017
ODVanguard:
Tonto is a shameless, lying, and scorned woman.

I'm telling you bro.. She is just deceiving people with this her born again stuff..

That girl can lie

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Tessie01(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
it's their business and not mine. *sips zobo*
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Omofunaab2: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:

Some of you just like talking about things you know nothing about.

You accused him of being a criminal without any evidence

7 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Sylver247: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:

Will you shut your trap.
Here we have a glaring evidence and u want us to just believe your cooked up story.
U women sure know how to use ur emotions to blackmail a man. Even when caught u flash another useless emotional nonsense.
Which one is "the guy doesn't talk much, he's not innocent ". So u want him to start ranting about like that mad woman.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by balogun16(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
will you please shut up your dickk sucking mouth. how dare you call Churchill a bad person. everybody knows Tonto is a cheap hoe. foolish lesbian feminist always taking sides. idiot

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by ODVanguard: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I'm telling you bro.. She is just deceiving people with this her born again stuff..

That girl can lie

She wants to wreck the guy's rep by any means. I don't blame the guy for dumping her ass. She could have killed him sef during one of her brain touch fits. This kind of woman is very dangerous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by twentyk(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
But Tonto no mention anybody name nah....in fact I don dey suspect this church guy...
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by kay29000(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

You are the most gullible Nigerian ever for agreeing with her cos she is a female like you .... She used him to have a baby so she can continue her aristo job. Tonto used him the most!

If I am Churchill, she won't have access to that baby aswear! She married him coz the guy has link with OBJ and the guy is a yahoo boy. She invested into the marriage cos she is expecting a heavy pay sometimes in the future.

You have said it all...this is the UNBIASED TRUTH.
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by DeRay98(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donald7610:
When people divorce, it's always such a tragedy. At the same time, if people stay together it can be even worse.
If na before for Africa
Na kill instead of divorce
Ask Benin ppl
Plenty land ladies

If Tonto be witch, what will happen

When woman get money, She feels no need man again
But

I beg tells us how many men from your Family married to Benin women that were killed for their Benin wives to become landladies.
How of your uncles and brothers died?
If not, then you are a blood lying Biafra. sad
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by aalangel(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Of course he won't agree he went to jail.
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by thunderbabs: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai.....See fatality

Like when Sub-zero gives Sonya "get over here" and blood everywhere shocked
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Ginaz(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Though Tonto has her problems but this Churchill has got some bad stuff he is hiding. You can't marry two women and they both have something not nice to say about you.

People look clearly. That guy is not clean handed himself. He's as guilty as his ex wife. Tonto should let go of whatever hurts, it's not worth it at least the marriage is over.
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Charly68: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where did Churchill found this lady that wants to destroy him at all cost? This destructive tactics is too much..I pray God help Churchill to overcome it completely ...

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
I just cannot imagine what tonto will do when Churchill starts dating seriously again.

The love she get for this man too much oo. Chai

The whole issue btwn them is this - tonto professed & expressed too much love for Mr X and she didn't seem to have gotten same back- not that he didn't love her as much; he just had a different way of expressing
his (expensive gifts).

She wanted him to be around like Mercy Johnson's husband - doing lovey dovey for the whole world to see but as a very hardworking business man who wants to build an empire, no time for that!

Tonto only lived with him for 6 months, guy is overly busy, no physical attention- She started trying to seek his attention by any means possible.

She also wanted him ALL to herself due to her own illusions of a perfect family (me, husband and children) with no extended family hence the fight with his mother.

The fight with his mother was too early in their marriage but her brain couldn't comprehend that. This same fight with his mother was when she realized Churchill wasn't going to be that easy to crack!

She tried another quarell about infidelity; that also didn't make him come home sooner to be with her.

Finally, she tried moving out with their son as her fish brain assured her; he would beg her, they would reach an agreement on who is No.1 in his life and she would for once have access to his switch & they would live happily ever after but CHURCHILL didn't even notice she moved out grin

Now, Churchill didn't go physically to beg her so she didn't know how to return- Na there tonto come realise say" Oh boy! This guy no even come beg me self shocked ,only to send people? Choi!

This was the ultimate realization that she wasn't TOO OOO special afterall and being an original razz chic with small pikin mentality, she thinks she made him cheesy and can destroy him cheesy

Tonto lost all that pregnancy weight in less than a month when the issue started- that was caused by heartbreak. She didn't take any weight loss tea. She was prolly crying herself out every single day. Poor baby!

Tonto also lost her mom at a tender age, she didn't get it in her step mom or family members so she wanted to be loved and had an illusion of what love would be- I really do feel for her though!

This is a true life story movie script right here.

11 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by DeRay98(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
aalangel:
Of course he won't agree he went to jail.

If you have evidence that he went to jail as Your Hero claims, please post it here or ask her to send it to you so you can show us otherwise, keep the shame of your goddess in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Gemstone7(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kingdov:

how did you know its dis guy she was talking about? Did she call anybody's name? Lie detector
we need buhari in this issue
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by monex(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ginaz:
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Though Tonto has her problems but this Churchill has got some bad stuff he is hiding. You can't marry two women and they both have something not nice to say about you.

People look clearly. That guy is not clean handed himself. He's as guilty as his ex wife. Tonto should let go of whatever hurts, it's not worth it at least the marriage is over.

no one says the guy is good but did you see the guy trying to spoil tonto's name? he only talks to respond to her allegations.

I think they both have issues but one person tries to paint the other evil. herein lies the problem. after sometime people realise you are lying and stop taking you serious.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by agarawu23(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Family drama

Who cares?
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! It seems Tonto has been lying all along.

So you're just realizing that... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by freak33: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
kidap:
who are we to believe now.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

you must be very clueless for asking that question, anybody that believe Tonto dike is mentally sick.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by ashjay001(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ginaz:

The guy attracts bad girls! She is yet to provide evidence to back up her claims!?

Some guys cant seem to say no, even when dey realise d b*tch is bad for them!? Inspite of tonto's best efforts, all d blowback seems to fall on her!?
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by overlord77: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
kidap:
who are we to believe now.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Will someone that claims she is now born again, go about spewing all these rubbish in a bid to get back at Churchill? So much for the so called transformation and repentance.

She should keep kwayet grin and move on with her life. Forgive, pick up yourself and move on madam Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by olowobaba10: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
s
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by shekauvsbuhari: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
used her to what? Money rituals?
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by olowobaba10: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN AND PLASTIC BRAIN WORKS?
Muzanga:

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by obadesanre: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nairaland is gradually losing it focus and tonic, I posted my missing truck which was stolen and pictures if the Criminals I added the story of the game the NPF played when d culprits who bought the goods where arrested
and till date I still can't find my truck, the moderator never deemed it fit to move it to front page for wider awareness, yet they are busy posting useless news about yeyebrities who calls themselves celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by JuicyStar: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
When a woman loves u she like an angel, she would do anything to support and lift her man up BUT if that same woman hates you, she like the devil and she would do everythig to bring that man down to the bearest minimum.

Churchill just go that hill near ur church for serious prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by lailo: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
IPOBian characteristics

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by doe: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kingdov:

how did you know its dis guy she was talking about? Did she call anybody's name? Lie detector

I was thinking the same thing. Don’t recall her mentioning name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Maheeda Nip*ple In New Wet Photos / Timi Dakolo And Cuba Gooding Jr Pictured Together / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.