Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. (3087 Views)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by TrashDetective: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
Tonke Dikeh told the world her Ex Husband Churchill Olakunle CANNOT last one minute on bed, but just look at the adorable Photos of the product of a one Minute Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by TrashDetective: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
The boy really took after his father...same looks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by MiddleSpot: 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
This is getting out of hand.
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by chukwunedum150(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2019
Girls are overated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by TrashDetective: 3:45pm On May 02, 2019
MiddleSpot:
This is getting out of hand.

She chose to wash her dirty linen outside...the internet will help her monitor the linen till it gets dried up.

The internet will also be there to remind her son all the trash she said about his father when he was a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by Harrymig1(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2019
Cute little boy
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2019
So

Can't a one minute man father a child

Don't forget that Tonto Dike is not the only one this man has duped!!!
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by naijaguy1234(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2019
So she use to enjoy the one minute man ? How about you return all the goodies you got from one minute man.
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by Sparkle777(f): 5:51pm On May 02, 2019
I think I shed a tear looking at this innocent handsome boy. He didn't choose to be born by renegades. And these shameless woman won't just kip shut. Always going for the jugulars.
Tonto, its okay biko nnem. Some of us has gone thru worse in the hands of men that we love,its good that ur type helped and will still help show those men shenge,cos men will now reason how not to turn their other half to Tonto. But remember that u have a son u love?? I hope u care abt him or u just hating him like the father? Its never late to make right, stop the bashing.
As for u, Churchill, only God knows wat u did to this woman. You've turned her to a raving mad woman wit ur diick or something. Why not apologize and spare us the messy details? They say,the opposite of love is not hate but indifference. So, I have a feeling that she's still in love wit u. Find a way to get to her,na still her go come public dey talk how awesome u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by LIONHEART101: 6:10pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So

name the person the man has duped.. or forever remain silent on this issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by rex444(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2019
You keep insulting the guy till one day the boy will be man enough to hush U....
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by Laurene: 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
Sparkle777:
I think I shed a tear looking at this innocent handsome boy. He didn't choose to be born by renegades. And these shameless woman won't just kip shut. Always going for the jugulars.
Tonto, its okay biko nnem. Some of us has gone thru worse in the hands of men that we love,its good that ur type helped and will still help show those men shenge,cos men will now reason how not to turn their other half to Tonto. But remember that u have a son u love?? I hope u care abt him or u just hating him like the father? Its never late to make right, stop the bashing.
As for u, Churchill, only God knows wat u did to this woman. You've turned her to a raving mad woman wit ur diick or something. Why not apologize and spare us the messy details? They say,the opposite of love is not hate but indifference. So, I have a feeling that she's still in love wit u. Find a way to get to her,na still her go come public dey talk how awesome u are.
so you think your opinion matters?
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by wingmanII: 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So

I wonder. Some people in this forum are so very daft.
Even a 10sec man can father a child so long as he deposits his stuff in there and his sperm count is normal.

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2019
I am not perplexed she hails from IKWERRE, after all see WIKE and AMAECHI.

It’s in them.
Uncouthness
Re: Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2019
see da product of one minute she spent with da right person.

truth is, she is still in love with him but her pride can't allow her to be humble and beg for his forgiveness & reunion

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts / Disgusting! Moment Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Fart In Public. VIDEO / Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.