Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife (41089 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by stane007: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Do you remember Lisa L. Flower, the American lady who took to Facebook to declare her Nigerian husband missing, alleging there's no satisfactory explanation from his family on his whereabouts? Her husband's Nigerian wife, in chat with Nigerian Lawyer, Aishatu Ella John, warned her to keep her distance.

Aishatu Ella John, who shared screenshot of her chat with Nelson's wife, wrote;

"So the Lisa L. Flowers vs Nelson En'ebary case just blew wide open.

Apparently his Supposed Nigerian wife saw the post I made yesterday tagging Jennifer Chioma Owolabi and Lisa, a summary of the case so far. That ticked off the woman claiming to be his wife and she came to my inbox and Jennys. She said Lisa should leave her husband alone and bla bla bla. However she seems not to understand that because Lisa married Nelson in a registry she is currently the wife recognized by law

Seems the whole family is in on the fraud and while it lasted they fed fat on whatever he could get from Lisa even his father who made the silly video, his so called church friends, his brothers, his sisters, all of them shameless beings.

Like I advised Lisa Earlier report to the Police and EFCC, hopefully she has a record of transfers she made to him while the sham lasted so the bunch of thieves can return every kobo and cool off small in prison.

It is not okay to defraud a woman because the color of her skin is different.

It is not okay for a woman to be with a man who thinks this is okay.

It is not okay for a family to be this shameless and stupid. These idiots give us Nigerians a bad name and I will shame them.

Please nobody should come and blame the victim here. This is a well organized scam all his family was in on it, see the pictures on her wall every freaking one of them. They must have made all sorts of financial demands on the poor woman and drained her.

I feel very bad for Lisa and hopes she recovers financially and emotionally from this scam.

I hope she also realises from how we all fought for her that Nigerians are not all scams and we do not tolerate or accept this despicable family's behavior as normal."

A quick check on the Facebook page, revealed that it was a parody account, probably set up for the purpose above. This coming after Nelson was declared dead by his father who spoke to journalist, David Taylor, asking Nigerians to stop disparaging or speaking evil of his son.

https://www.lailasblog.com/american-lady-who-declared-husband-missing-gets-warned-by-nigerian-wife-to-keep-her-distance/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Arsenalholic(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Seems the whole family is in on the fraud and while it lasted they fed fat on whatever he could get from Lisa even his father who made the silly video, his so called church friends, his brothers, his sisters, all of them shameless beings.

A common theme.

People will say it's hustle. But little by little, Nigerians are beginning to portray Nigeria as the scam capital of the world.

These days that's all the jabs they throw at us. We have a really long way to go!

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Jesu
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by kenness(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2017
ok now am speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Hahahaha.
My 'brothers' never disappoint grin
the hustle is real
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by adajoe555: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
This is not right now
why will dey wire wire this woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by pocohantas(f): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
The homebased wife isn't a smart one. She will end up complicating a painless procedure that has worked for years, thereby putting her husband in more problems.

Na lack of Vitamin 'D' cause this her rant.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by EDSONSMITH(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Chisos, with this kind bad image about our Country, how guy man like me want take get half-cast kids cheesy

9 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by elantraceey(f): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2017
The home-based wife is the most shameless of all, to boldly and proudly call a guy that rather live off another lady like her sweat rather than work with his own hands a husband.....So shameless.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by naijamakossa(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Na family business but the home base wife no sabi at all.i have seen a situation where a man came back from abroad to introduce to her white chick his wife as a sister grin,the wife just compose cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Codes151(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2017
It’s okay
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by abelprice(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
It's a family tin.... D naija base wife should use her head. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by nerodenero: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
The polithiefcians in government are thieves. Some Nigerians like Nelson's family are also thieves, unfortunately we deserve the illiterates and corrupt leaders that govern us.

Since Nelson's family believes the escape route from the Oyinbo lady was to declare Nelson dead, that death will surely come but not until the whole family faces the consequence of their action.

We should all come together, with one voice, to support this Oyinbo lady to get justice. By so doing, we would have sent the right message that we are not scam as a people.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by burner44(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
The homebased wife fuçk up big time she just spoil work for the man hand, and na d white woman day pay the man money wet e da spend for the homebase head

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Bad market. If the dude still holds 2yrs temporary green card, na deportation straight after the oyibo divorce am. grin
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
The wife sha
Maybe her hubby feeds the family via the oyinbo bae ... she has run her mouth now If he left Lisa why gloat and message her ,
Mtcheew
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Franky826: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
It is now tying gele

grin

I love drama
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Adaumunocha(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Bloggers fear God!
Yesterday they reported him dead oo angry

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by eaglez(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmmmm,may not be able to verify the post but if true that means some Nigerians are making Nigeria look like a deceptive state with its indigenes dubious,these people just leave the country without any skill,profession or even education and they go to spoil the name of the country all in the name of getting a whity as a wife,scam her,run back to Nigeria and think they have arrived, it's really bad,if they had skills or are professionals, even to the point of getting their green cards,they would have contributed meaningfully to their new found countries and more respect accorded to them,not going to scam a woman who has toiled and found a fake love in the heart of a fake Nigerian all in the name of getting or milking her dry.Smh.....

10 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by zaramgrand(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
I thought they said he's dead?
Abi Sey naija don dey use death play

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by khalids: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

the hustle is real

Hustle is what bill gates is doing, what Obama is doing, what the average 8 to 5 working Nigerian is doing. This here sir is obtaining money under false pretense and its a crime.....so what they are doing is committing crime

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Lmao. This is what was on my mind the moment I read that post.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by chiraqDemon(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
If I was white I wouldn't marry a Nigerian that doesn't already have a green card n a job. It's called sense. Can't trust Nigerians without those two things.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Kingrotex1(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
This one weak me.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Well. I don't blame the Nigerian man for absconding. A friend of mine, guy who travelled to the US, with help from his friends over there, said he can never ever marry a white woman. I was like why? You had better use your fine boy looks marry rich whitey o.

He said God forbid. He said if I know what's happening to Nigerian men who married white women. That the women will stop the man from working and be paying him allowance to be fucvking her whenever she's back from work.
When she's going to work. She will lock him inside, he will. Wait for her, while watching TV then when she comes back with take away meals and beer is sexx,sexx,sexx, the man go fucvk taya cheesy
Lol he said he can never be a slave to a woman. And some do bear it for a year or more. After saving some money, they flee back to nigeria cheesy
He said him wey dey dictate to. Woman here for nija. Goes out whenever he likes, hangs out with his Gees, in Nigeria. Will. Now be locked up in a white woman's home? Lai lai.
I was so shocked and laughing at the same time.
He said he will. Just do one night stand and move on.

As soon as he makes his money, he's coming back to marry a Nigerian woman.

No oyibo will hold him down at all.

So Oyibo woman sorry o.. Like the nija wife said, she used her husband as a slave. But what people don't know is, she used him. As Sexx slave. The guy Don taya to fucvk fucvk inside guard room.. Lol cheesy

13 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by DanielsParker(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
hahaha
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Xisnin(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Stupid family of fraudsters destroying Nigeria's image abroad.
Over to the EFCC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by ivolt: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
What do these old and haggard white women take themselves for?

If their own young white male don't find them attractive as a partner
why do they think a black man deserves less?
Common sense should have dictated to them that such union is sham
and can crumble at any moment.

I am in no way supporting the criminal-minded fraudsters who swindle
women who are closer to death's door.

I hope the scammer is caught and he rots in jail.

8 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by MadeInTokyo: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
This coming after Nelson was declared dead by his father who spoke to journalist, David Taylor, asking Nigerians to stop disparaging or speaking evil of his son.

grin

But the scammer boy's father claimed his son was dead and Nigerians should stop asking about his son

Oyinbo woman has been scammed

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Pavore9: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
See fraud.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by donqx: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.