Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife (41331 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

You get am for body, check yourself. tongue
grin grin
Children of the world cheesy grin

Which one is in your body grin grin
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Children of the world cheesy grin

Which one is in your body grin grin

Ahhh. Make I dey break everything down.
I think jealousy is overtaking the woman senses. The white woman seems genuinely in love with the guy. Maybe it started as business, and , now she can't deal with sharing the D. It happens you know...
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahhh. Make I dey break everything down.
I think jealousy is overtaking the woman senses. The white woman seems genuinely in love with the guy. Maybe it started as business, and , now she can't deal with sharing the D. It happens you know...
you are right, I think the white lady genuinely loves that guy, but the guy sees the white lady as "western union".

I honestly think the Niger wife suppose just luck up...well na the 'd' sha

Maybe the husband no longer give her the 'd' as much as he use too.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineG:
you are right, I think the white lady genuinely loves that guy, but the guy sees the white lady as "western union".

I honestly think the Niger wife suppose just luck up...well na the 'd' sha

Maybe the husband no longer give her the 'd' as much as he use too.
Yea, she seems enraged. Lack of attention and being treated like a second fiddle is the major cause of such rage.

Men claim that sex and extra relationships doesn't mean anything to them, but they find it hard handling both women without raising suspicions.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
The home-based wife is the most shameless of all, to boldly and proudly call a guy that rather live off another lady like her sweat rather than work with his own hands a husband.....So shameless.

how can she be

they spent the loot together
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, she seems enraged. Lack of attention and being treated like a second fiddle is the major cause of such rage.

Men claim that sex and extra relationships doesn't mean anything to them, but they find it hard handling both women without raising suspicions.
true
emotions is very hard to control for men. Once a guy feal less attracted to a lady..he won't be able hide his feelings

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by toprealman: 1:06am On Oct 14, 2017
The Aishaetu lawyer sef no follow.....clearly a half baked professional.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by jojothaiv(m): 2:28am On Oct 14, 2017
No reputation to fight for!
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by belindar: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
So you are inviting Efcc to sort our marital issue. Nonsense. Efcc already has enough on their plate.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by shaybebaby(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Ginaz:

Are you into yahoo?
If he is, it isn't paying. Still looks as hungry as Fvck. grin
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

If he is, it isn't paying. Still looks as hungry as Fvck. grin

That's the Naija look...Yankee didn't do him much good.... tongue
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by shaybebaby(f): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

That's the Naija look...Yankee didn't do him much good.... tongue
It never does, the rooster always comes home to roost.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

It never does, the rooster always comes home to roost.

grin

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2019
chiraqDemon:
If I was white I wouldn't marry a Nigerian that doesn't already have a green card n a job. It's called sense. Can't trust Nigerians without those two things.

As in.

I don't know how they do it.

Even the court must be aware of these sham marriages. They must be generating revenue or gaining something off this arrangement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Really A Bad Son? / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.