Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy (23135 Views)

Transfer News: Chelsea Considering Lewandowski After Failing To Secure Haaland / Chelsea Considering Sacking Lampard / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by ajimega: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am a very serious chelsea fan but truth be told they kill young stars, the likes of MC Eachran Jose, Reuben Loftus Cheek, Tammy Abraham, Piazon, Thorgan Hazard, Ryan Bertrand & Bertrand Traore just to mention a few
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Blonchilli(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Ronaldo did not develop at man u, oga. Abegii..

He peaked at man...

Talk of arsenal...that's where that happens...and it's becos of their profit policy...
Let me help you out
Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Phill Neville, Rashford, Pogba, Ryan Giggs, Jonny Evans, Darren Fletcher, Mark Hughes, Gary Neville, Jesse Lingard and there are more. If your argument is based on comparing players to Ronaldo and Messi then it's invalid. How many players are up to Arjen Robben level? And Ronaldo was 18 years old when United signed him and from 2003-2005 he went through development years. His first 2 season he scored 6 and 9 goals respectively. Ronaldo is Manchester made through and through

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by elchymo: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Ronaldo did not develop at man u, oga. Abegii..

He peaked at man...

Talk of arsenal...that's where that happens...and it's becos of their profit policy...
Oga, Ronaldo was still under developed before he came to Man u. Are u telling me it's sporting Lisbon that developed him? I can tell you he was just like musonda before coming to United. United molded his career to what he is today!!
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by elchymo: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Close mouth abeg. Who's ur coach? Wsnt Mourinho coaching Chelsea wen Musonda was on loan? In dat same ManU ur tlkn about how many youth players do you have? How many hv bin featured regularly dz season? Even if dey sell 20 youth players who are far better dan Martial, Lukaku n Mata combined,Mourinho will still not field dem.
All dz ur developing players ur tlkn about is gone with the Alex Fergie era
Chairman, talk well ok? Let me give you something to ponder on. U are emphasizing heavily on manager's behavior forgetting that club policy comes first. I will tell you plainly that Mourinho you are speaking of wasn't a fan of youth players initially, so what he did elsewhere isn't my concern but as soon as he came to United, that changed. He knows that to the club, youth players are very important. How many youth players do I have? Really?? You don't see the likes of Rashford, Martial, Lingaard, Pogba?? Please open ur eyes uncle... I will say no more.
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by chukxy44(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Youths of this days are all the same. They talk too much on social media.
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by chloride6: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
KOPT55:
If he's frustrated, he has the right to voice his opinions.

If they send him to loan as a punishment just to try shut him up then he is still right.

I applaud his bravery.

Why are you seeing a loan as punishment? Is he better than Zouma?

Even Moses had to go on loan for a while. Moses became who he is when he was on loan.

Was Ake being punished?
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Saintsquare(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
KOPT55:

Charlie has matured. You can see the quality of his football in the brief appearances he has made, so it is time he is given more chance to prove himself. I daresay he has proved himself already. His last two seasons away from Stamford Bridge were spectacular.

Look at ManU; the absolute trust and leeway they gave to Rashford, couldn't Chelsea do the same?

If they ship Charlie away again for the umpteent time then it is nothing but punishment. Chelsea has a bad record with their youngsters. Do you recall Josh Mcearchran and a host of other talents that Chelsea failed to develop because they never gave them the chance they needed.

This summer saw Patrick Bamford, Izzy Brown, Dominic Solanke, Lewis Baker and Jeremie Boga all make an impact in the first team as part of pre-season and we can expect more from them in the future; however, that is assuming Chelsea's past sordid record with youngsters is undone.

Alas, that seems highly unlikely as evidenced by Charlie Musonda's outburst.

Because I am being highly pedantic this afternoon, permit me to list Chelsea youngsters whose talents were mismanaged by the club:

1. Gael Kakuta
2. Jacob Mellis
3. Tom Taiwo
4. Michael Woods
5. Jimmy Smith
6. Sam Hutchinson
7. Lenny Pidgeley
8. Jody Morris
9. Josh McEachran

Musonda knows what befalls Chelsea youngsters, and he is running away from a similar fate. Applaud the young courageous man.

Sam Hutchinson had a life threatening injury and was forced to retire at 21,but luckily he went through recovery at Chelsea youth team but i doubt if he could have broken into the senior team with such knee problem
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
elchymo:
Chairman, talk well ok? Let me give you something to ponder on. U are emphasizing heavily on manager's behavior forgetting that club policy comes first. I will tell you plainly that Mourinho you are speaking of wasn't a fan of youth players initially, so what he did elsewhere isn't my concern but as soon as he came to United, that changed. He knows that to the club, youth players are very important. How many youth players do I have? Really?? You don't see the likes of Rashford, Martial, Lingaard, Pogba?? Please open ur eyes uncle... I will say no more.
Oga All dose players you mentioned Wia already playing even b4 Mourinho came so you can't say dey re youths. How many youths has he really featured regularly since he came? By youths I mean the likes of Fosu-Mensah
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by cstr1000: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Most people here don't know what they are saying.
Chelsea is a big club with a lot of pressure . You need to be exceptional to break in.
Musonda went on loan to real betis and couldn't even hold a starting spot and you expect Chelsea to trust him?. We are not arsenal. We are England's most successful team of the past decade.

Christensen a youth player just like Musonda went on loan to Borussia mochegladbach. He became their best defender and the first name on their team sheet in the German league and in the champions league.
He was even the best defender with the most number of passes in the Bundesliga last season.
Now Christiansen is in the Chelsea first team and set to replace cahill and Musonda is not. Anybody with a brain can now see the difference.
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by cstr1000: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thibauit courtouis was also a youth team player. He was a relatively unknown quantity when Chelsea bought him and loaned him to atletico.
He became the best goal keeper in the Spanish league and Chelsea called him back and released the legend petr cech to arsenal for him.
How then can anybody blame Chelsea of ruining youngsters?. If you are exceptional, you will play, QED.
Christiansen and Courtoius went on loan, they excelled. They are in the chelsea first team now.
Musonda went on loan and couldn't even enter the first team of real betis and you expect the champions of England to draft him in the first team.
Jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Afrobasket 2017 Finals / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.