Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,093 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics (16923 Views)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by melzabull(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
thank God its not human parts, dont trust dem, Ofe Mmanu Republic of Human Parts
SKULLarship Republic of south WASTE_ grin
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Ediomo12(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
grin ;DOmo make una free the guy Joh! Because u don't know whether he wanted to use the cable and wire his destiny ;DOmo make una free the guy Joh! Because u don't know whether he wanted to use the cable and wire his destiny
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
SpaceAngel:
Lucky the mob didn't bring tyre or petrol. grin
remembering days in UPPER IWEKA when man was burnt for stealing a woman*s bag containing N40 For transport
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by glennjdavis: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
We provide students with an excellent writing service that cannot be matched with our competitors. We provide dissertation proposal services to students who are in need of writing their dissertations. Dissertation writing is an important part of the course/subject as a student who cannot write dissertation cannot complete their course/ subject.Dissertation Writing Services
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by MustiizRaja(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
na so den carry our own cable too here for oke odo (tanke) every hostel is now paying 3k, all thanks to my power bank 4been there

unilorite I sight u
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by 4rty(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
heryurh:
The dude has a beautiful Skin tone
grin grin with his innocent look as if they framed him up with those cables. lwkmd
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
MustiizRaja:

unilorite I sight u
mathematician i knw u
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by kprez(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
hnmm make una remove him scrotoum
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Proffdada: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
mine the niggas skull. the perfect candidate for skull mining
Suspect33:
thank God its not human parts, dont trust dem, Ofe Mmanu Republic of Human Parts
can't you see the shape of the skull ? He's a diploma holder from okija school of wizardry grin
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by MustiizRaja(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
mathematician i knw u
u nd whu I be geographer
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
MustiizRaja:

u nd whu I be geographer
wow social science, near my faculty, boss hw u doing na u dey do convo?
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
ZionJay:
Make dem free the guy jo, don't they know that Charity begins at home? grin

then let him first come steal your belongings in your home, and see how you manage being "charitable"...
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Bullhari007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun has come off age lately... Ogun is the most happening state in South West... I like their criminal mindsets grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by sukkot: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Proffdada:
can't you see the shape of the skull ? He's a diploma holder from okija school of wizardry grin
grin grin very astute observation about the shape of the skull. he is definitely an okija alumni grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thief
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Funkybabee(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Awon oloshi

that is how dey keep stealing our cable here
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Negotiate:
Hmmm

The sothwest is winning today.

First 7 heads, now theft of government property.

I rather go to India and do drugs than be a southwestern abobaku required to cut people's heads.
See as u finish d southwest!!!!
Chai!
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by UncutSk(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
burn him abeg
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thief.
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Makusidi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good for him
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by MustiizRaja(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

wow social science, near my faculty, boss hw u doing na u dey do convo?

yes but I no dey come
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
MustiizRaja:

yes but I no dey come
why nah boss
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Abudu2000(m): 2:46am On Oct 15, 2017
heryurh:
The dude has a beautiful Skin tone
watch more American movies dude
Re: Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics by Engrgreg231(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
This guy is an agent of darkness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Hypnotizing 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun. Photo / Robbers Attack Luxury Bus Along Ore-Shagamu Expressway, Ogun & Violate Students / Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.