Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78913 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by stephenduru: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
A man took to his Facebook page to cry out for help over a teenager allegedly tied and detained by his parents in their apartment.

He alleged that the victim, identified as Daniel Ogunbona was doused with pepper while his two hands were tied. He said the incident happened at 35 Kokumo Road Alimoso, Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/parents-tie-their-son-with-rope-in.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
I wont cry , I swear i won't cry .

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by hisgrace090: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
The problem is that nobody is punishing all this wicked people in Nigeria.

Take them to the police and see how they'll make all effort to make some cash from them and set them free.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Rednaxelot: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
It’s high time cruel parents started knowing that this kinda treatment doesn’t change and correct these children, it only makes them worse in character and develop a thicker skin to punishment

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by imiski(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
This story pain me because my neighbour married for 3years just lost her first children(scan confirmed they were twins). And another wan ke hin own in the name of discipline. LIFE!!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by BlackIP: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lalasticlala my guy come and see
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by helinues: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
End time parents
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
We have so many heartless youths that eventually became parents... This is the result

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
THIS CAN'T BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. WE KNOW HOW EVIL NIGERIAN FOSTER PARENTS AND CARETAKERS CAN BE. THEY'RE USUALLY WORSE THAN THE WILDEST OF ANIMALS.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline

18 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dukeprince50: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
The devil will be pleased to hand over to u the mantle of leadership if u go to hell.
Even people that do this offline always preach against it on social media.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ForeThinker: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nawaao
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Cosmatikka: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
I doubt if they gave birth to the boy.
I can bet that the parents attend Cele church grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
God...

8 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Sladotun(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is child abuse. What must he have done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
I guess they aren't his true parents. I hope he gets the required help to get freed.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by bikerboy1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Pabloosas(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by SultanOfPuna: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
If You Check Well,
The Parents Are Over Religious Christians..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by madapcmod: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wicked Afon... Parents.

cry angry
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

That's discipline, like that part
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Pussywar(f): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigerian parents, STOP ABUSING KIDS IN THE NAME OF DISCIPLINE. STOP!!! SOME OF US ARE TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE!! AND LETS STOP DEFENDING OUR PARENTS BECAUSE "They made us what we are..." Blah blah blah. THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE. TRASH

16 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dynicks(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wont cry , I swear i won't cry .
honestly m trying so hard so as not to cry myself....people can be so heartless mehn!!

Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Froshloaded: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS CAN'T BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. WE KNOW HOW EVIL NIGERIAN FOSTER PARENTS AND CARETAKERS CAN BE. THEY'RE USUALLY WORSE THAN THE WILDEST OF ANIMALS.

You are absolutely right,
This is so sad, What can a young boy like this do to warrant all this shit... This is level 1 heartlessness.
I hope they are punished lipsrsealed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Let's hear from the parents first.

6 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by vincentjk(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sadly they would accuse him of being a wizard or something of that nature but in reality he may have failed his exams or done something resulting to the parent thinking he's behind the setback and calamity befalling them smh

Humanity is lost smh cry

Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Even POWs in Guantanamo are not treated like this!!! angry
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
I was beaten and punished as a kid,na normal training.imagine me in jss2 fetching water with 20litres to fill a 4000l drum then wen we dey top flat 4th floor. All because i go play ball

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Fisher007: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hm
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Lovelife433(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ComradeShegs(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
What did he do to warrant this?...Our constitution should address issues like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.