Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Rulings On Abortion In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rulings On Abortion In Islam (8891 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
ABORTION IS FORBIDDEN "NO MATTER WHICH WAY THE PREGNANCY COMES" . . . . . . . .CONTRACEPTION IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM "WHICH EVER WAY IT IS" . . . . both simply means "killing" ..killing is forbidden in islam. . . , NO MIND THE OP . . . "scholars do make mistakes" . . the only way to accept fatwa fr0m scholars is if they give u dalil. . NO PROOF THAT ABORTION IS ALLOWED EVEN IF ITS A DAY OLD. . NO PROOF THAT ABORTION IS ALLOWED IF YOU WERE RAPED OR WHATEVER WAY THE PREGNANCY COMES. . . . . . . . . STOP QOPYING AND PASTING FATWAS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE TOPIC AND ISLAMIC WAYS OF EXTRATCTING PROOFS . . . .

1 Like

Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by tintingz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trottle:

So sex has been reduced to a recreational activity where you the consequence do not matter undecided

Of course, I can't force anybody to do anything, but let them be prepared for ALL EVENTUALITIES.
The consequences matters which is "choice of responsibility".

Why contradicting yourself? You are trying to preach abstinence, and you're also trying to say you're pro-choice?? Which one you dey
I'm not contradicting, absitnence and safe sex are form of controlling unwanted pregnancy, pro-choice is what to do if the pregnancy occurs.

Terminating a foetus without no just cause is a Sin (believe it or not). Even worse, when the pregnancy was contracted through fornication.
I've said it countless time, the reason the owner should terminate the foetus should be base on responsibility of it. Do you know that married couples also terminate pregnancy?

Don't debase humans far below animals by telling them to have sex without a sense of responsibility. So humans should have sex, yet leave the responsibility for others (the "authorities". ) or at worse terminate the baby. Why are you being anarchical? Is this how low you and your ilks have sunk cry
Humans will have sex and will continue having sex, you can't stop that. If one can't take responsibility of the pregnancy, they can terminate the foetus and if not possible they can hand over to the authority. This is better than finding babies in the bush, nylon, homeless, causing nuisance in the land.

So you're saying if your sister is a lesbian (God forbid) you won't bat an eyelid (batting an eyelid makes you an hypocrite).
If my sister is a lesbian, what's my f**** business? undecided

Bro, you're not even leaning towards atheism (and extreme confusion) alone, you're also being anarchical.

Leave all this " logical" and "political correctedness" talks while you still have a chance ooooo.
My ideology is not force on you oga.

1 Like

Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by yazach: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
buikem2:

Wrote the article sitting from my head sitting in my office.

If i had more time, would have given biblical references.

My bad

See excuse, in Islam, we don't just sit down in one Conner and start writing poo, we deal with fact and evidence.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2017
tintingz:
Responsibility is not only about rich and poor, it is about accepting the baby.

Taking a life is sinful.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Taking a life is sinful.
A foetus in the womb can't survive on it's own, it still depends on the carrier living, if the carrier doesn't want it, what stop her from taken the decision?

I don't really see it as taken a life, it is not even a murder case in the law.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2017
tintingz:
A foetus in the womb can't survive on it's own, it still depends on the carrier living, if the carrier doesn't want it, what stop her from taken the decision?

I don't really see it as taken a life, it is not even a murder case in the law.

Well, maybe in the secular law...
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by tintingz(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Well, maybe in the secular law...
Yeap
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by buikem2: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
taiwoliu:
Then later condemned that religion's view by calling them terrorists..... if i'm immature, then u need a brain check.

if d highlighted part makes sense to u, then i'm right to call u what i called u.

P.S: u weren't obliged to comment on the post either undecided undecided

Yes... I call anybody who kills an unborn baby in the womb a terrorist. You have problem with that?

Never said Islam is terrorist. Won't ever say that.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by DrThinks: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2017
buikem2:

Yes... I call anybody who kills an unborn baby in the womb a terrorist. You have problem with that?

# The decision of terminating a pregnancy lies on the carrier/owner.

# If a pregnancy is terminated (early stage pregnancy), there is nothing terrorist in it, the foetus can't survive on it own and it is not a murder case in many countries except country that's against abortion.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by taiwoliu(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
buikem2:

Nope, i dont v problem with what you call who undecided.... it's a free world.
was only not accepting ur word choice and expression, was pretty pissed with d way non-muslims judge islamic law with d eyes of non islamic laws.

we good? wink grin
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by martooski(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
yazach:

No single Bible verse and you called it Christian view. I can't Blane you since Christianity as a whole is not biblical

When you are ignorant ask questions.

Try and follow up this story Genesis 38:3-10
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by martooski(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
yazach:

No single Bible verse and you called it Christian view. I can't Blane you since Christianity as a whole is not biblical

Why Did God Slay Onan (Genesis 38:3-10)?

The story of Onan, son of Judah, occurs in Genesis 38:3-10: "So [Shua, the wife of Judah] conceived and bore a son, and [Judah] called his name Er. She conceived again and bore a son, and she called his name Onan. . . . Then Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, and her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD killed him. And Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother." But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in to his brother's wife, that he emitted on the ground, lest he should give an heir to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD; therefore He killed him also."

Catholic doctrine uses Onan's story to prohibit the use of birth control.
Re: Rulings On Abortion In Islam by yazach: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

So the most precious thing a woman possesses is not her brain, not her compassion, not her humanness, not her humanity, no, it's her virginity!

I guess that makes sense to Shiekh AbdurRazaq since his most precious possession must be his phallus!

I doubt if their is anything left on your reasoning faculty other than women private part.

From all those awesome points, you can only point out verginity. You need a brain formal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World / Do Good Muslims Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.