Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,253 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Believe It Or Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe It Or Not (334 Views)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not by VoiceofHope: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
THE SAME ABUSIVE HUSBAND OR WIFE IS THE ONE THAT YOU SHOULD MARRY BELIEVE IT OR NOT[color=#990000][/color].

I know about you and I know how you still feel about the divorce of your own Parents, I know that you had a broken home and the Marriage of your Parents was abusive and eventually broken, I know you still remember the day you watched your father beat up your Mom, he punched her on the face, and knocked her on the ground and then dragged her to the bedroom in your small room shack home while you were hiding under your pillow on you floor bed.

You wished that you could run and Jump in front of mummy and face your father with courage and boldness and fight back or scream at him to leave mommy alone but you were too scared to do as you imagined what could happen to you.

Today you Go to Church with you Girl Friend or Boy Friend that you have kids with and they begin preaching about you, telling you how much Sex before marriage is a Sin and how you will Go to Hell while that is very true and time is running out, I think they should try to understand why.

You don’t need to Tell me, I know why! You are a Mother now and you avoid Marriage with all your heart because you don’t want to take the chance that your little kid will end up watching a Man lay his hands on you.

My brother or Sister, I want to encourage you today we going to break the Curse in your life and in your home in the mighty name of Jesus, no matter what you've experienced, you can have a good marriage. I know you love him and he loves you but you are afraid to be joined together because of the fear of being made a boxing punching Bag just because something went wrong in the past in your parents marriage doesn't mean that wrong has to be passed on in your life.

ARE YOU READY?
Are you ready for the day of Marriage?
Are you Ready for a Peaceful relationship?
A loving and faithful husband
A beautiful Prayerful and respectful wife

In case you are Ready then lets us go into repentance and pray for a humble heart and ask Gods intervention so you can start all over. You can't carry that old dirty Crap into a new relationship and expect it to work. You need to be cleansed from it and Only Christ Jesus can do it and he just did it Amen

Evangelist Mehluli A Dube

The Voice of Hope
Vast Army End Time Movement.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Qualifications Of A True Pastor. / What About You? / For Free Books Open Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.