Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigeria, Buhari And Law 45 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Buhari And Law 45 (237 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Buhari And Law 45 by Penalty82(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am not a wailer or a zombie but I believe that OURMUMUDONDO.
The events happening in Nigeria these days had pushed my adrenaline and made me to keep asking;
What exactly are the works of those aids and advisers to Buhari and what type of advice do they normally give him if it will take the rats(Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo) to remind him that Aso rock have not been fumigated for two years and her wife to remind him that there's no paracetamol and syringe in the national hospital after billions of Naira was budgeted for these?.
Is it that Buhari, his aids, advisers and noise makers are applying LAW 45 of Robert Greene's 48 LAWS OF POWER which says; "Preach The Need For Change, But Never Reform Too Much At Once", Or that they are just clueless?.
Re: Nigeria, Buhari And Law 45 by PointZerom: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is a brain dead man, a failure and a dulaaad. If you doubt me ask madridguy passingShot omenka sarrki LionDeLeo hungerbad.

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The Vice President Press Release / The Technique Of Know How In The Good Old Days School Apart From Curriculums. / Abia Community Laments Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.