Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also (1810 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also by edewojames(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
There will soon be a grand breaking of Tecno Phantom flagship smartphone. Infact, Tecno Mobile has already set the date of its launch which is at October 22, 2017 at Dubai, UAE. But the name of the phone and how it will look like was'nt revealed. Here is a video on twitter from Tecno Mobile Nigeria, which want you and I to predict the name of the new Tecno Phantom with the hashtag #WhatIsTheNextPhantom. Please watch it and predict also. To me, the next Phantom is the Tecno Phantom 8. What about you?

If my mathematics is correct, there will not be a Phantom 7 or probably Tecno will be unveiling Phantom 7 along with Phantom 8 which I doubt its possible. Also, I found two photos and to me that photo is the new Tecno Phantom. Here are they.

The first photo or cardboard revealed some features of how the new Tecno Phantom 8 may look like. It seems Tecno is not slacking behind on some current features of flagship smartphones this year. The Phantom 8 may be a near bezel-less phone or probably one.

The front camera as can be seen in the photo is single camera possibly an 18MP camera for selfie. The rear camera, however, may be 25MP, however, the second photo reveal a dual rear camera. Further, the screen seems long so it's possible for it to be between 6 inches to 7 inches in diameter.

Read All from here---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/tecno-phantom-8-is-coming-and-here-are-leaks.html

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also by Hakimrealest: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
We can't wait
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also by edewojames(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hakimrealest:
We can't wait
Yeah. Same here.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also by bravesoul247(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is gonna be massive

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming And Here Are Some Leaks On It. Watch The Video Also by edewojames(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
bravesoul247:
This is gonna be massive
Like seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Thread not relevant anymore / Tecno Spark K7 For Sale 28k Abuja / My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.