Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency (731 Views)

South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by justokmusic: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017

Nigeria’s Presidency has unveiled that the reported discussion between President Muhammadu Buhari and the World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim, was deliberately twisted by those who said specialize in such acts.

According to media reports, Kim said Buhari requested that the commission move all attention, focus to the Northern region of Nigeria.

Kim and the Managing Director, International Monetary Fund, Christine Legarde, also advised Nigeria Government to invest in things that could boost the economy, in a separate press conference in Washington DC.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said Ignorant and Mischievous people are making it to look as if Buhari’s position was a calculated attempt to give the Northern part of Nigeria an unfair advantages over other parts of the country.

He added that the president since his inaguration had been seeking international support over the development of the North Eastern region of Nigeria which was ravaged by years of Boko Haram insurgency.

Adesina said “what Buhari did in calling to the plight of the people of the region was what a good leader should do....... Full details here>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/president-buhari-meeting-world-bank-boss-twisted-presidency/

http://newsafriq.com/
Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by crackerspub: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari "King in the North"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Voice234: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari, my biggest regret so far.

Forgive me Nigerians for campaigning for him.

Though Goodluck was doing a bad job, Buhari is worse. He gave us false hope, lied, still lying and is deceiving us.

And is currently making the South East, South West and South South people of Nigeria second class citizens. Making them not to feel at home in their own home Nigeria.

KING IN THE NORTH.

BUHARI OUT.

A stitch in time saves nine.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by mpianya39(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said Ignorant and Mischievous people are making it to look as if Buhari’s position was a calculated attempt to give the Northern part of Nigeria an unfair advantages over other parts of the country.

Some slaves don't know that they are slaves indeed undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Bari22: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
ipob and their nonsense
Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Tamass: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Voice234:
Buhari, my biggest regret so far.

Forgive me Nigerians for campaigning for him.

Though Goodluck was doing a bad job, Buhari is worse. He gave us false hope, lied, still lying and is deceiving us.

And is currently making the South East, South West and South South people of Nigeria second class citizens. Making them not to feel at home in their own home Nigeria.

KING IN THE NORTH.

BUHARI OUT.

Taa shut up. People are talking you follow dey talk..what do you know about politics

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by osscarr(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol
Maybe Jim Yong Kim no dey hear English again
oya buhari houseboys explain to us

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by GoldCircle: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Twisting kill your head Femi Adesina. We no Sabi English again abi?

Deep freezer fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eerrything is twisted in this administration...I don tire sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by mgbadike81: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
as usual, where are tinubu and those Yoruba voters that voted for buhari? the moment of truth is here. no tribalism please.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by Voice234: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

Taa shut up. People are talking you follow dey talk..what do you know about politics

I can't exchange words with you my brother. I am older than that. I pray one day you grow to the level of expressing your own view without being rude.

You will grow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by uboma(m): 2:15am On Oct 14, 2017
damage control not good enough...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by CharleyBright(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Twisted.? How can that be?
Are u saying Nigerians can't comprehend a simple statement?
One of the most silliest and most ridiculous jobs in the world is being a Media Aide/ Press Secretary to a highly controversial personality like the Presidenti who can neither say/do the right thing nor keep his mouth shut.
I don't understand why someone will accept a job to tell bigger lies to cover another mans frequent lies and folly.
One of the criteria for these jobs must be :,Proficiency in Telling Lies and ability to counter the truth.
I am absolutely sure that no Minister of Information or Media Aide in Nigeria will make heaven.
Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by stillondmatter: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2017
It is well
Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin cownu pigs and idiots cannot understand simple English they lack common sense.

Re: President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency by RareDiamonds: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mumu government

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Shool Pupils Observing Siesta In The Senate President Kwara State / Kogi: Kabba Trad. Council apologize to Gov. Bello over Dino Melaye(Photos) / See Why Tony Nwonye Will Win Anambra Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.