Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? (7575 Views)

Traveling To Swaziland To Teach? Get In Here... / Travel To Swaziland / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Woke4all(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
How much will it cost for me to get a visa to Swaziland and what are the requirements?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ I'd take a look at their website, it'll show all you need to apply, and the appropriate fees.

Don't accept unsolicited "help" from people on here - you're likely to lose your money, and come out with absolutely nothing.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Woke4all(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
Thanks Siena. But can you help me with the particular site?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
Not sure if the Spambot won't eat this link up, but it's got all you need on the site:

http://swaziland.visahq.com/requirements/Nigeria/

Best of luck.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Woke4all(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks bro. Let me give it a try.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
no swaziland embassy in naija u have to send your passport there.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? by togunjumo: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
thats where you need the help of someone to do that on your behalf

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Place To Be? Uk Or The Us? / MMIA Rated Amongst Top 10 Biggest Airports In Africa / 7 Dead In Ogun Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.