Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo (40672 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Adeniyi9461(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by emonkey(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
CastedDude:
Last week Friday, Jude, a resident of Anthony Village was drunk to the point that he forgot his Toyota Camry 2010 Model at a beer parlour only to wake up around 03:30 a.m. Saturday morning to misinform the police that his car had been stolen from where it was parked at his residence.

The police in investigating the theft sent detectives out to the area.

Investigations revealed that no vehicle entered nor exited the enclosure, where the vehicle was allegedly stolen.

Close investigation into the life style of the complainant revealed that he is a drunkard.

This lead prompted police officers to visit the beer parlour where the complainant was alleged to have rendezvoused a night before.

The car was at 8:08 a.m. recovered few meters away from the beer parlour with every part of the vehicle intact.

He was detained briefly and counselled before he was allowed to go.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/drunken-man-held-for-false-vehicle-theft.html

OP you try small. How did the man get home sha ? You no explain that side in your story..story..
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Kebreal92(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
SHAYO CAN BE WICKED ATIMES, IT CAN MAKE YOU SEE UR OWN FATHER AND YOU BE LIKE "SENIOR MAN UR FACE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR,UNA NEWLY PARK COME THIS COMPOUND?"

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by HzRF(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
koboko69:
Osas my friend left me and babe jn the car to get sharwamah. After guzzling 4 calo rosie and 1 henessy. He came out and was standing in front of his car and was calling me saying. "Where u go again na" ....i was like i dey car na see u for front of motto...he was like i nor see una na. Babe now rolled down and shouted Osas.....see hs here....
He was like holy Bleep...i don forget say na this car we carry. Shayo na bastard!!!
The one wey fear me pass na he chop en sharwamah finish...con dey find where e keep am, thinking say he leave am for car...na then i give up finally. I miss 9ja sha

I get one too wey don be-happy eyes don deem

He sit down cross him legs

Suddenly he said "u fit believe say sumbody just thief one of my legs comot now now"

Till date the thing still dey funny me

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo in d making
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Silensa(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Before, I do say that there is no way alcohol can make me lose focus; until last week Friday. Went to a club somewhere in Abuja, only to discover myself on Saturday on top my bed. How it happened, I don't know and don't even ask me.

Alcohol is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Pat081: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na dem now if dey dnt drink like fish dey will thief
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lmao cheesy
Walahi shayo na bastard.. Laugh wan kee me here ooo grin cheesy
Buh how could someone be this useless and irresponsible undecided
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Temitoppe(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise. Proverbs 20:1.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
koboko69:
Osas my friend left me and babe jn the car to get sharwamah. After guzzling 4 calo rosie and 1 henessy. He came out and was standing in front of his car and was calling me saying. "Where u go again na" ....i was like i dey car na see u for front of motto...he was like i nor see una na. Babe now rolled down and shouted Osas.....see hs here....
He was like holy Bleep...i don forget say na this car we carry. Shayo na bastard!!!
The one wey fear me pass na he chop en sharwamah finish...con dey find where e keep am, thinking say he leave am for car...na then i give up finally. I miss 9ja sha
Reminds me of the first time one of my guys took weed. Similar incident
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kebreal92:
SHAYO CAN BE WICKED ATIMES, IT CAN MAKE YOU SEE UR OWN FATHER AND YOU BE LIKE "SENIOR MAN UR FACE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR,UNA NEWLY PARK COME THIS COMPOUND?"
hahahaha grin
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by talk2percy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
And later now people will start calling Davido a killer...this is one of the evil wonders of drinking beyond wetin ur head fit carry...nonsense
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by nicerichard05: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Before he was allow to go or he was release after he has paid bailing fee. lol if i hear say 9ja police release u for free

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
give wine to the perishing
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by joinnow: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2017
One of our staff drink go dey sleep for toilet during end of year party.
When time to go don reach his wife find this guy tire until someone wan go easy himself come see my guy for toilet dey sleep like this............

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by joinnow: 12:54am On Oct 14, 2017
When you are so drunk that you use your car remote key dey open your house door key... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by justclinton(m): 2:42am On Oct 14, 2017
A close friend once got so drunk wen he took his babe out and started vommitting uncontrolably...wen he people tried carrying him from the ground whr he was vommitting...he started shouting..."make una leave me, I sabi wetin I de do"...he Eva believed d story until we showed him videos.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by boolet: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2017
If I start narrating how shayo dealt with me in the past, we may need to create ten more forums.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by symbianDON(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
this one better na....at least na drink e drink grin my neighbour doesn't drink o yet he forgot his car at work, came home and started screaming all over the place that thieves had stolen his car grin we were at point of writing a statement when he got a call from a colleague asking him what the matter was with his car that made him leave it at work?? na small remain make I woze am grin I come ask am, 'bros are you high on spiritual Hennessey?'

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Abbotp: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
IS OKAY

1 Share

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by murshid09(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
human beings are so so forgetful.have u forgotten the story of TANGO Davido friend.think
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by mayormick(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmm..maybe dat can change him from been a drunkard for good. Things happen for a reason at times
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
koboko69:
general kobobo,i sabi that name for b-side angry
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by deebrain(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Towards the end of this report, I saw something like the man was counselled before being let go.....

By the police?

That was the funniest side of this story.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by muller101(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

he supposed to be arrested for even trying to drive when he knows he was stupidly drunk

in sane countries you would call a cab or call someone to drive you home

we should be greatful he didnt kill anyone on the road

who said he tried to drive the car
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by koboko69: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2017
columbus007:
general kobobo,i sabi that name for b-side angry

Lol
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by columbus007(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
koboko69:

Lol
koboko you sabi bumas?
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by UnimkeAk(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2017
koboko69:

Hahahaha i can relate,
Like two yrs ago...
I don high wella,
So as i was heading to the car park, naso my fone ring say my friend don die, person wer i see for morning, so i went into shock and i became confused, after some calls i confirm say d guy was ok..

Remember was still fucking high, naso i forget wer i park moto...
God i find moto for like 30mins i no see, wen i wan scream, my mind go tellme say , guy no fall ur hands, chk again.

Still wit the highness , i gave up, i now saw a black corolla like mine...

In my mind i was like since them don thief my car if my key open this car, i go drive am go (not knowing it was my car)

Put key , the car open, i then started the car and jeje drove it off..

Indeed shayo is a bastard, na for morning i come sabi say na my car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by nairaebuka: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
liquid poison wey dey circulate for body must cause damage, either short or long-term. Some dey even sleep for gutter , thinking say na bedroom, dem dey.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

he supposed to be arrested for even trying to drive when he knows he was stupidly drunk

in sane countries you would call a cab or call someone to drive you home

we should be greatful he didnt kill anyone on the road

But he didn't drive home after getting drunk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. / DIY (DO-IT-YOURSELF) ABSOLUTELY FREE VIN CHECK / Can This Hilarious Sign Post Deter Drivers From Over Speeding? - OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.