Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo (40669 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Somatic(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

he supposed to be arrested for even trying to drive when he knows he was stupidly drunk

in sane countries you would call a cab or call someone to drive you home

we should be greatful he didnt kill anyone on the road

He didn't drive. He forgot his car means he either walked home or got a ride home.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
funny man, he should be given First Class in drinking.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
CastedDude:
Last week Friday, Jude, a resident of Anthony Village was drunk to the point that he forgot his Toyota Camry 2010 Model at a beer parlour only to wake up around 03:30 a.m. Saturday morning to misinform the police that his car had been stolen from where it was parked at his residence.

The police in investigating the theft sent detectives out to the area.

Investigations revealed that no vehicle entered nor exited the enclosure, where the vehicle was allegedly stolen.

Close investigation into the life style of the complainant revealed that he is a drunkard.

This lead prompted police officers to visit the beer parlour where the complainant was alleged to have rendezvoused a night before.

The car was at 8:08 a.m. recovered few meters away from the beer parlour with every part of the vehicle intact.

He was detained briefly and counselled before he was allowed to go.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/drunken-man-held-for-false-vehicle-theft.html
That detention , 'counselling' and release wasn't with empty hand. He probably dropped nothing less than 20k for 'inconviniencing' the police as well as making a false report.
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Hahahaha i can relate,
Like two yrs ago...
I don high wella,
So as i was heading to the car park, naso my fone ring say my friend don die, person wer i see for morning, so i went into shock and i became confused, after some calls i confirm say d guy was ok..

Remember was still fucking high, naso i forget wer i park moto...
God i find moto for like 30mins i no see, wen i wan scream, my mind go tellme say , guy no fall ur hands, chk again.

Still wit the highness , i gave up, i now saw a black corolla like mine...

In my mind i was like since them don thief my car if my key open this car, i go drive am go (not knowing it was my car)

Put key , the car open, i then started the car and jeje drove it off..

Indeed shayo is a bastard, na for morning i come sabi say na my car.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / DIY (DO-IT-YOURSELF) ABSOLUTELY FREE VIN CHECK / Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.