Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] (2148 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by austonclint(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dokubo in his video clip this evening blasted the igbo leaders who visited the president today over Nnamdi Kanu

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSOQ563NbQ
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yeligray(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jibrin aka buhari
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by phrancys001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
U blast yet U establish university in another country from loot gotten in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by cosby02(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
What should they have done, rant onlike just like you are doing

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Presidiotbuhari: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Asari, be guided.....those foools & bastards are not Igbo leaders,but housafulani & Sokoto caliphate mecenaries. But in due time we will put them where they rightly belong,to the dustbin of history,

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Dedetwo(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2017
The imbecilic sycophants are not in any way, shape or form Igbo leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Solomonudofia(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Somebody is trying to keep himself relevant...

Talking was for the women those days but now the opposite is the answer....

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by fiizznation: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Asari, be guided.....those foools & bastards are not Igbo leaders,but housafulani & Sokoto caliphate mecenaries. But in due time we will put them where they rightly belong,to the dustbin of history,
In due time? I bet this your "due time" is like forever, till eternity!!! Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by roundman: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
phrancys001:
U blast yet U establish university in another country from loot gotten in Nigeria
Is he not a mad man?Trying so hard to stay relevant.Don't know who even listen to this idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by waledeji(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
roundman:
Is he not a mad man?Trying so hard to stay relevant.Don't know who even listen to this idiot.[b][/b]
Ipod terrorists do

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Ajibel(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Are you sure this guy is not doing all these for the revenue he'll get from adsense? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Dedetwo:
The imbecilic sycophants are not in any way, shape or form Igbo leaders.
Who then is the Igbo leader if not you and Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Chest beating as usual, why not put them where they belong now?

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
yes,just like ojukwu who sucked shagari hausa filani party in 1983 by contesting for ordinary senator under them(a formal head of state of a country for that matter)grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2017
see comments.later a slowpoke will tell me igbo are different from Igbos cool

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Somebody is trying to keep himself relevant...

Talking was for the women those days but now the opposite is the answer....
Dont mind him, anybody who feels like feeling important pulls up IPOB Biafra story, the Ijaws have enough issues he can talk about but Igbos are his concern because he still wants to be heard.
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Basic123:
see comments.later a slowpoke will tell me igbo are different from Igbos cool
Igbos are different from Igbos please, we don't reason the same way

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbos are different from Igbos please, we don't reason the same way

Open a thread and popularize your reasoning.It doesn't look like non IPOBic igbo exist.Infact,presently,IPOB represent everything igbo.
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by DonVikings: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Did he call them Pigs?

Sai Asari Dokubo! grin grin

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by DonVikings: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
You are right my brother. grin

Recieve some more Rasta Wisdom for your valour.

In chukwu Abiama we trust. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Basic123:

Open a thread and popularize your reasoning.It doesn't look like non IPOBic igbo exist.Infact,presently,IPOB represent everything igbo.
You open a thread and let's thrash it there, IPOB does not represent anything Igbo
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You open a thread and let's thrash it there, IPOB does not represent anything Igbo
You are the one trying to convince me.You've never given me proof to show IPOB is not the samething as IGBO.
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Basic123:

You are the one trying to convince me.You've never given me proof to show IPOB is not the samething as IGBO.
I am an Igbo man and had never believed IPOB represents my interest just as the majority of other Igbos, you are the person to create a thread for that so other Igbos can have a say about IPOB, Biafra and anything Igbo.
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Those who went to visit Buhari are not Igbo leaders, they are slaves

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I am an Igbo man and had never believed IPOB represents my interest just as the majority of other Igbos, you are the person to create a thread for that so other Igbos can have a say about IPOB, Biafra and anything Igbo.
Majority of igbo my foot grin

Every thread on politics section and facebook comments by the igbo people are my own evidence cool
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
gidgiddy:
Those who went to visit Buhari are not Igbo leaders, they are slaves
Exactly,just like ojukwu grin

The only igbo leader we know is nnamdi kanugrin
and he has ran away like ojukwu did years back before he came back to kiss hausa fulani people ass in NPN in 1983.
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by kitaatita: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Asari has removed his Biafra flags that normally accompanied his video clips
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Basic123:

Majority of igbo my foot grin

Every thread on politics section and facebook comments by the igbo people are my own evidence cool
Peaceful Igbos are not making making mouth online because they know what is obtainable in a sane clime, those who make mouth upandan are mostly IPOB terrorists
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Peaceful Igbos are not making making mouth online because they know what is obtainable in a sane clime, those who make mouth upandan are mostly IPOB terrorists
Big lie!

They are stereotyping igbo and giving her bad name.You too should start making mouth and neutralize them if they truly exist!
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Yyeske(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Basic123:

Big lie!

They are stereotyping igbo and giving her bad name.You too should start making mouth and neutralize them if they truly exist!
I am a peaceful Igbo man and I don't need to neutralize anyone, we all can't be mad at the same time
Re: Dokubo Blast The Igbo Leaders Who Visited Buhari Today Over Kanu[video] by Basic123: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I am a peaceful Igbo man and I don't need to neutralize anyone, we all can't be mad at the same time
you dont have to be mad to cure other people madness.
In as much as you guys have decided not to cure them of their madness.It means you all support the madness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:peter Obi Burn His APGA Clothes / IPOB - Update Us On Sit-at-home In Your Region / U.S. Condemns Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.