Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Canadian Help - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Help (3616 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University / No More Canadian Citizenship @ Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Help by Hotstepper(f): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2007
aite, ama give u ma MSN datz if u have that one
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2007
Oh thank u.
Re: Canadian Help by Hotstepper(f): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2007
am online now so talk 2 me again, ma pc is tripping
Re: Canadian Help by Hotstepper(f): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2007
am online now so talk 2 me again, ma pc is tripping
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2007
Trying oh bt like u said its tripping.
Re: Canadian Help by fellow(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2007
Thanks debosky and 9ja4ever, my YIM is olatundelanre. You could holla at me when you are online
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2007
No probs.
Re: Canadian Help by ymx(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hi guy,
I hope you could be of help, I already have an admission, I need to know the process of applyin for a visa. Do you think by paying part of my tuition fees increases my chances of been issued a visa?
Hoping to hear from you all
Re: Canadian Help by Badman888(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2007
Yea if you pay ur tution fee, like part of it. Your chances of getting the visa are higer it dosent mean you should sit down relax and think you have gotten it, The main thing they want to see is your sponsor have enough money to sponsor you you shouldnt give them the attitude of you are goin to work to take care of feeding and expenses.

Another main point is to show strong ties to home like family or relatives company in which you would manage after you have gotten your school degree, Because they main thing they want to know is are you coming back (YES). Then y?? what proof?? and all that.

All other documents are neccessary, make sure everything is complete no one missing, if you have supporting documents still add them, they are useful.

and yes am sure they are goin to ask you "why Canada"?? as in why you want to school there when they are other countries in the world, If i missed anything out i know some other people would add.
Re: Canadian Help by ymx(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
@badman888
Does my sponsor necessary have to be my parent? can my uncle sponsor me. does it give me a good chance. on an average, how much do you think should be on the last balance of my sponsor's account.
Also my tuition fees is $11k+, how much do you think i should pay as part payment?
Holla back pls
Re: Canadian Help by fellow(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2007
ymx:

@badman888
Does my sponsor necessary have to be my parent? can my uncle sponsor me. does it give me a good chance. on an average, how much do you think should be on the last balance of my sponsor's account.
Also my tuition fees is $11k+, how much do you think i should pay as part payment?
Holla back please

Hey i would like to know if i should go through all this so called agency or i should apply myself?
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 4:38am On Mar 03, 2007
fellow:

Hey i would like to know if i should go through all this so called agency or i should apply myself?

No you can do this yourself as it is even cheaper for u.Badman jst told u d main facts so go with it.
ymx:

@badman888
Holla back please

Well your sponsor can be anyone.You could pay like half of it.For the balance i think he should have say 5-6M.As dt covers all for like a year and then they get to know he has got money too.Please dont overload the bank account oh as dey tend to look into that well.Never forget d strong tie thing too.
Re: Canadian Help by gbeborun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ Hotstepper
Toronto most diverse city in the world? haba my sister, wetin happen to London? How are you enjoying Canada? The place sucks! And annoyingly cold. Visited calgary and toronto, wasnt impressed at all. (Who no go, no know!) had to endure a gruelling flight from calgary to toronto for 4hrs (half the time it took to come from London). Anyways, enjoying ur post
Re: Canadian Help by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
Canada is a large country, thats the fact of it. Toronto is extremely diverse, probably more than London or very close. Its cold here, but when you spend some time (not a fly-by visit) you'll find out how much fun it really is.

@ ymx and fellow, make sure you state that you intend to return to Nigeria clearly, and be specific about what you would be coming back to do if possible.
Re: Canadian Help by soccerchic(f): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2007
@ Hotstepper

So you are in the T dot too!! Very nice. I went to York too. Well, u r right gal, Toronto is the place to be and no matter what am staying glued, grin grin
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2007
Toronto reunion.I think its crowded though.
Re: Canadian Help by Ezinwannem: 3:28am On Mar 10, 2007
@gbeborun , Toronto is the most diversed city in the world and Canada is the most diversed in the world.(do ur research). If Canada sucks, wat is UK den,
Re: Canadian Help by soccerchic(f): 3:46am On Mar 10, 2007
Tell em, tell em @ Ezinwannem grin grin
Re: Canadian Help by Ezinwannem: 5:36am On Mar 10, 2007
4real though, i cant trade Canada 4 anyother country and da UK is 100 percent worst dan canada in all aspect so i dont know what he is talking about, da cold den wat, abi i asked u 2 come during da winter and they all make it seem noone can live here during winter
Re: Canadian Help by Musmus(f): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2007
I see quite a number of Torontonians here.
Ezinwannem:

@gbeborun , Toronto is the most diversed city in the world and Canada is the most diversed in the world.(do your research).

I agree with you. Canada, especially TDOT is the place to be.
Re: Canadian Help by Qc1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2007
God bless O CANADA !!! grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 3:31am On Mar 12, 2007
Musmus:

I see quite a number of Torontonians here.

Abi oh
Re: Canadian Help by fellow(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2007
hey i would like to know how you guys paid the application fees cos i dont have a card i can use. I need them answers fast
Re: Canadian Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
pay me, i can help! grin
Re: Canadian Help by mrpataki(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2007
davidylan:

pay me, i can help! grin

Thief ole, Fellow pay me I can help you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Help by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2007
between us who be the bigger ole? grin
Re: Canadian Help by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ fellow you have a number of options

I heard prepaid credit cards are being issued by banks like intercontinental, that is one option

the other option is to get a bank to write a foreign currency check (in US dollars) in the name of the school, which you can mail along with the rest of your application materials to the school. the banks (I know of GTbank at least) can do this for you for a fee.
Re: Canadian Help by fellow(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2007
@debosky.
Thanks for the info.

@davidylan and mrpataki

Both of ya are theifs. Anyway how dey go dey go
Re: Canadian Help by 9ja4eva: 4:02am On Mar 14, 2007
Confession
Re: Canadian Help by chubbyy4: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2007
please could somebody tell me what canadian embassy require in the statement of accont and some tips on how to get the student visa.
i already have my admission letters from two schools.st marys in calgary and mount royal college.
Re: Canadian Help by Ezinwannem: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2007
ur skool should have given u that hit as they sent to ma cuzzin wen they sent WHAT'S NEXT to him

Well, I guess u need to have enough money to support urself wen u get here and all
Re: Canadian Help by nigboy(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2008
Bros be careful so that you don'nt fall a victim of 419

I wish you the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Faces Criticism After Sharing Photos Of Lady Who Slept Off On His Shoulder / Traveling To Mexico As A First Timer, What I Need To Know / Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.