Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications (1780 Views)

Affordable Lappi With Good Specifications For 95k Pere / Tecno Megabook T1 (full Specifications) / Please Suggest A Good Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by Amberon11: 4:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Good day everyone.

I need to get a new laptop but don't know which to as I know nothing about laptop specifications. First time i got a laptop i got one with an outdated operating system (or so they said). So please if you know about computers kindly suggest a laptop with good specs and I just might buy it , thanks.

Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Kindly move to front page pls for more audience.
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by udemzyudex(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
You didn't state what you want to use it for, it is very important.
It will allow people give u the kind of specifications you need for the laptop.
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by Amberon11: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Its For studies.
udemzyudex:
You didn't state what you want to use it for, it is very important.

It will allow people give u the kind of specifications you need for the laptop.
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by joshme(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Amberon11:
Its For studies.

if it's just for studies, go for a notebook, at least 320gb HDD, 2gb RAM... HP 625 or HP 630
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by fertilewomb: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Good day everyone.

I need to get a new laptop but don't know which to as I know nothing about laptop specifications. First time i got a laptop i got one with an outdated operating system (or so they said). So please if you know about computers kindly suggest a laptop with good specs and I just might buy it , thanks.

Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Pls I need you to reply my PM. pls, pls, pls
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by Cvesta(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Good day everyone.

Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Dell latitude Ultrabook E7440
Intel core i5
8gb Ram
256gb superfast SSD hard disk
Backlit keyboard
Intel HD 4400
LED Backlit LCD screen
Superslim 14 inches
HDMI
Mobile Sim Card Slot /4g option
Removable battery/Rapid Charge Feature
Sleep and charge USB function
Exceptional battery life Over 5:30min
#135k - - - - Negotiable

https://www.nairaland.com/4237256/dell-latitude-e7440-sale-us
Re: Please Suggest Laptops With Good Specifications by Amberon11: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sorry I just saw this message now.
fertilewomb:

Pls I need you to reply my PM. pls, pls, pls

(1) (Reply)

Used Dell Latitude I5 6gb RAM 2.40ghz 40k / New NEC Multisync Ea273wmi 27 Inch FHD Monitor / How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.