Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) (47916 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by ola753(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
She was a foolish girl because her parent will be sad and the guy will live happily... mumu girl .
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by girlonguavatree: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
On your way from Ughelli to Isiokolo, there are many road blocks. But I want to talk about what I saw and heard yesterday, on the spot just before the Isiokolo secondary school if you are coming from Isiokolo to Ughelli. When I was going to Isiokolo yesterday, 16th October 2017, at about 6.00 PM, one short young guy wearing a uniform that looks like that of a Police, stopped the Okada (motorcycle) that conveyed me. The Okada man said number 4. Then the young man with an Inscription like Ayuba on his shirt went round to check the plate number of the motorcycle, then tapped the Okada. And the Okada man accelerated away. On my way back, at exactly 7:20 pm, the people putting on the police uniform had increased to about 5. One black Hilux with the Inscription Anti-Robbery Patrol... Isiokolo Division was parked, somewhere in the bush. Meanwhile the Okada man that carried me this time had told me of that dirty spot. He said that that place was so dirty that he would need 100 Naira to pass through. I told him, APC broom was around. That he needed not encourage corruption by getting 100 Naira as a password. So I insisted on paying the usual amount of #300, as agianst #350, he demanded to enable him have extra #100 to settle at that dirty spot. He relunctantly agreed to carry me. Behold, when we got to that spot, it was like a motorcycle mechanic workshop. Many Motorcycles parked there, with some okada men arguing they had paid before, others said they had passed before, some claimed they did not have up to #100, that they had only #50; and so the whole place was oozing. Somebody should go there and sweep the place clean. Those guys there, may not be Police Officers because police officers are gentlemen who obey orders of superiors. Since the IG has given order that all road blocks should be dismantled, they must have obeyed. Therefore, eventhough those people are clad in what looks like police uniform, they may not be police. Police Officers should go and check,to confirm who they are and what they are doing there before they drag identity of the police to the mud. An urgent attention is needed, at that check point because, besides being too dirty for public view, it poses real security danger. An armed robber can drive pass that place, pay #100, rob and on his way back pay another #100, without being caught.Can a compromised security apparatus, guarantee even it's own safety? It bothers me. I remain your besutiful damsel, Girlonguavatree.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

parents?? do u know what kids of nowadays are like? All of them have wills of their own no matter how hard d parents try everything is God's grace. Any child that wud be rebellious would be

Babe are you on IG or SC?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by BIEBER45: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
NGOZI! NGOZI!! NGOZI!!! U DON DEY SEE
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by BIEBER45: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
ola753:
She was a foolish girl because her parent will be sad and the guy will live happily... mumu girl .
I LUV WOMEN WYT SENSES LYK U
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by BIEBER45: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hector09:
Slimzy j at d age of 15 see name na only that name feel kill person
cool
Hector09:
Slimzy j at d age of 15 see name na only that name feel kill person
no be western africa we dey
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
It just done on me that I don't feel sorry for her.She is supposed to be preparing for her GCE/WAEC exams by now,idiot!����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Decomposed Body Of Missing 23-Year-Old SA Lady Found Buried In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.