Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 (35911 Views)

Newcastle Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Liverpool Vs Atalanta :UCL (0 - 2) On 25th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by cstr1000: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
See this guy, when una start to dey win major trophy? Chelsea is the team with the lowest number of cups amongst Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U. Thank Roman the man with the money for changing ur lives
What do you understand by the ''last decade''?

And which top team which Liverpool is not anymore, did not require a quick injection of cash?. Every single one did.

From Real Madrid being sponsored by the Spanish King franco, to Barcelona, Manchester united, Arsenal, Liverpool, e,t.c. They all had sugar daddy or sugar daddies at a point in their history that catapulted them to the top.

The only difference was that they did their financial doping long before Chelsea did.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Seunpaul01(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Conte is very wrong with that formation. A reasonable coach should not experiment formation in a big match like this.

Using three midfielders (two defensive ones) is very poor. No attackers. The work was too much Hazard. At least willian deserve to start the match base upon his performance in the CL.

And he jubilated as if all he wanted was a draw.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
See this guy, when una start to dey win major trophy? Chelsea is the team with the lowest number of cups amongst Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U. Thank Roman the man with the money for changing ur lives
Man u have spent more than Chelsea lately, talk another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
some one actually said chelsit is a successful team with one champions league under their sleeves
even firminhos hairstyle shines more Dan chelsits career
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by kosisoGOD(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who ask yuh mr man
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by cstr1000: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
some one actually said chelsit is a successful team with one champions league under their sleeves
even firminhos hairstyle shines more Dan chelsits career
Chelsea will win 5 champions league before Liverpool wins EPL again.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by cstr1000: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
Chai!! Chelsea the most successful english team in the past decade, so Man U is what. U sound like a 4 yr old true true, tell me when did u heard of football
Chelsea is the most successful English team of the last 10 years.
QED.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by optional1(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unlimited22:
Optional1 shey you see your Bakayoko.

mr man whatsup been so long...
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by JamesReacher(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
lonngmann:

lol

That list is flawed though
Salah was not a starter in chelsea. He had Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Shurle all ahead of him.
Sturridge was actually our highest goal scorer the season before he was sold. You seriously dont expect chelsea to bench Drogba, Torress and Anelka for him. The few times he played, he was very selfish.

I can agree with Lukaku and De bruyne. They was not given time at all. When Lukaku's chance came, chelsea chose to loan him and bring old Eto'o. But he didnt really have playing time in chelsea. This deal really vexed me. I cant really vex again since we now have Morata

Shevchenko and Falcao had similar stories. But dont forget Falcao too played next to nothing in Man U.

I dont know why Wright-philips and Jcole made this list. Jcole was chelsea best player when chelsea won the premier league trophy back to back. Then came injury and he couldnt get back to his best. Wrightphilips played many games for chelsea, but didnt really go past just running. Typical of many english players, like Walcott.

You left out the drogba, hazard, ramires, oscar, mata, matic, anelka, ballack, Luiz, Kante, Azplicueta, Morata from your list

or is the curse selective?
Ok a Chelsea fan that has sense, I agree with you on Drogba, Ballack, Anelka...dont worry next time I would explain and go into details and not just the surface but I just felt Chelsea is too rigid overall in their style of play. Chelsea has a typecast for players. Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by izombie(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Chelsea is cursed honestly.

Check out this players performance in Chelsea and when they played for other teams;

Sallah

Sturridge

Torres

Lukaku

Shevchenko

WrightPhillips

Falcao

Quaresma

Kevin De Bryne

Jcole

I won't forget Eto

If I were a player I would avoid this team. They have no specific style like top flight teams around the world , just knock the ball and rely on whatever. If not for Mourinho, nobody would hear about this mediocre team that should be playing in Championship all year with the likes of QPR
but you are not a player. You just picked names you wanted to pick but you forgot those that made it at chelsea.
Terry
Essien
Drogba
Lampard
Ballack
Mikel
Malouda
Kalou
Anelka
Ivanovic
Hazard
Willian
Fabregas
Diego costa
Pedro
Alonso
Mata
Luiz
Cahill
Morata
Kante
Matic
Etc etc etc.
FYI, sturridge was young and too selfish. De bruyne didn't jell with mourinho, same goes with lukaku, salah, mata, and the others he sold.
Don't be biased.
Now tell me your team and i will tell you those that failed there.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by JamesReacher(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:

What do you understand by the ''last decade''?

And which top team which Liverpool is not anymore, did not require a quick injection of cash?. Every single one did.

From Real Madrid being sponsored by the Spanish King franco, to Barcelona, Manchester united, Arsenal, Liverpool, e,t.c. They all had sugar daddy or sugar daddies at a point in their history that catapulted them to the top.

The only difference was that they did their financial doping long before Chelsea did.
I didn't mention since last decade o. Chelsea is the 4Th English team with most cups. You are right on the Money splurging in football Like what PSG is doing now.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by deeLima86(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
I despise Bakayoko simple!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:

If salah wins the African footballer of the year, then CAF should be disbanded.

Have you seen anybody win ballon d'or in a given year without trophies?
what did Yaya win when he won the CAF best player??
What did Aubameyang win when won the CAF best player award??
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by toseen7: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:

Check out this players performance in Chelsea and when they played for other teams;
Sallah
Sturridge
Torres
Lukaku
Shevchenko
WrightPhillips
Falcao
Quaresma
Kevin De Bryne
Jcole
I won't forget Eto

If I were a player I would avoid this team. They have no specific style like top flight teams around the world , just knock the ball and rely on whatever. If not for Mourinho, nobody would hear about this mediocre team that should be playing in Championship all year with the likes of QPR
You don't have a brain, so what about the likes of Terry, A.Cole, Essien, Mikel, Carvalho, Lampard, Drogba?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why you so rude??! Don’t you wanna make moiney? Someone wants to buy peacocks from you and you’re here acting like a peacock. Didn’t you see your mention??
NoFavors:
Actually, Adebayo did with Arsenal. And Diouf with Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by JamesReacher(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
izombie:
but you are not a player. You just picked names you wanted to pick but you forgot those that made it at chelsea.
Terry
Essien
Drogba
Lampard
Ballack
Mikel
Malouda
Kalou
Anelka
Ivanovic
Hazard
Willian
Fabregas
Diego costa
Pedro
Alonso
Mata
Luiz
Cahill
Morata
Kante
Matic
Etc etc etc.
FYI, sturridge was young and too selfish. De bruyne didn't jell with mourinho, same goes with lukaku, salah, mata, and the others he sold.
Don't be biased.
Now tell me your team and i will tell you those that failed there.
Fabregas didn't make it at Chelsea, he has been making it ever since Arsenal. Kante made it at Leicester, Morata hasn't made anything. Pedro made it in Barca, Costa made it in Athletico. Only Terry, Essein, Ivan, Ballack, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou Hazard etc established their names in Chelsea. I don't have a team, I'm just a football lover
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Itoro350(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
ipledge10:
you are just a deluded idlot. as you count those who flopped at Chelsea, also count those who have made great names for themselves at Chelsea.
Like who?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
Chai!! Chelsea the most successful english team in the past decade, so Man U is what. U sound like a 4 yr old true true, tell me when did u heard of football
Be like say Monkey dey march ur sense.... What is decade How many premier league has man utd won in the last 10 years
Worm done finish ya brain brother

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Unlimited22: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

mr man whatsup been so long...
Honey your boy dey o.
Na you go AWOL na
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by plessis: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sheun001:

and did sturridge score
wb lukaku
or Torres??
oh I forgot falcao
useless imp undecided
salah has scored 15 goals in 20 games.... Something Hazard would score in a single season.... Hazard is mediocre.... And may mediocrity never depart from your family

Amen cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by toseen7: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
benikad:
seriously Best result for Tottenham Hotspur, 24points, Chelsea 26, Liverpool 23
Tottenham wey suppose beat West brom?.... Best result indeed!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by plessis: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Saintsquare:
Mr oponu cos Sallah scored today his now better than hazard, the season never reach middle self y'all masturbating,useless buffoon.
salah has scored 15 goals in 20 games..... This is what Hazard scores in 40 games..... Hazard isn't even better than alli.... I wouldn't even call Sanchez or sane or insigne or neymar.... Hazard is mediocre... Kiss the truth cool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by demmy100(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:

Sallah

Sturridge

Torres

Lukaku

Shevchenko

WrightPhillips

Falcao

Quaresma

Kevin De Bryne

Jcole

I won't forget Eto

This is pure hating bro and you're wrong. Yes sallah, lukaku and De bryne are doing well currently but chelsea is not the only team who let a good player leave. Sturridge is not any better right now than when he played for us, torres neither. Falcao played for man u before chelsea, jcole played his best football at Chelsea. Quaresma? He was a squad player and he has not faired any better at the top level since he left us, etoo scored goals for us during the little time he spent with us. In a nutshell all teams experience this and it's clear you are saying this cos you hate chelsea. It's normal sha. Banters makes football more interesting

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unlimited22:

Honey your boy dey o.
Na you go AWOL na

i have to go nah.. U no say na woman dey hustle for family now a days.. So i gas to hustle..
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Edoblakky(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Think of the quality of the trophies Chelsea has won and not the number. Also look at when the trophies were won. Many less desirable trophies won a century ago means nothing in 2days football

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by toseen7: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
plessis:
salah has scored 15 goals in 20 games.... Something Hazard would score in a single season.... Hazard is mediocre.... And may mediocrity never depart from your family
Amen cool
You sef you don't have a brain, Hazard didn't play the first 4 games of the season...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Unlimited22: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

i have to go nah.. U no say na woman dey hustle for family now a days.. So i gas to hustle..

Same o, 600Level Optometry no be here.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by pek(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Chelsea is the most successful English team of the last 10 years.
QED.
Very obvious you don't know the meaning of QED!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by plessis: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
toseen7:

You sef you don't have a brain, Hazard didn't play the first 4 games of the season...
shut up your mouth... Does your Hazard score everytime?.... Salah scores everytime... He is currently the highest goal scorer.... Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by toseen7: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
plessis:
salah has scored 15 goals in 20 games..... This is what Hazard scores in 40 games..... Hazard isn't even better than alli.... I wouldn't even call Sanchez or sane or insigne or neymar.... Hazard is mediocre... Kiss the truth cool
Come back here after Salah don win EPL

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Luukasz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
fighal:
Be like say Monkey dey march ur sense.... What is decade How many premier league has man utd won in the last 10 years
Worm done finish ya brain brother
Eleribu (Jinx) in the last 10yrs Man U has won 5EPL while chelshit has won just 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (2 - 2) On 15th January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.