Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Politics Behind Npower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Behind Npower (903 Views)

The Real Politics Behind Borders Closure In Nigeria / Afenifere And The Politics Of Killer Herdsmen / Politics Behind Deputy C B N Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Behind Npower by MyNewJackeT: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ever since Jubrin came back from London, This man has been holding our youth hostage over the Npower program, making young people die of heart attack.

The real Buhari will never do this, the npowerng monicker has not been useful in nairaland.

The young people of my community are eagerly waiting for the list and this is not going down well,

my proposal is that if the FG headed by jubrin doesn't make the Npower list available by this week, then I'm going to send Charlie boy boys on him.

The matter don tire me, and the matter don tire us.

our mumu don do

This political wait is too much, jubrin should just tell us when the list will be ready.

the NIS, the Police, the Army, The Air Force, The Civil service all the recruitment are on stand still because of this FG.

Oga this is how I would keep you waiting in 2019.

I will not forget.
Re: The Politics Behind Npower by MyNewJackeT: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
ftc
Re: The Politics Behind Npower by phemmyutd(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Ever since Jubrin came back from London, This man has been holding our youth hostage over the Npower program, making young people die of heart attack.

The real Buhari will never do this, the npowerng monicker has not been useful in nairaland.

The young people of my community are eagerly waiting for the list and this is not going down well,

my proposal is that if the FG headed by jubrin doesn't make the Npower list available by this week, then I'm going to send Charlie boy boys on him.

The matter don tire me, and the matter don tire us.

our mumu don do

This political wait is too much, jubrin should just tell us when the list will be ready.

the NIS, the Police, the Army, The Air Force, The Civil service all the recruitment are on stand still because of this FG.

Oga this is how I would keep you waiting in 2019.

I will not forget.

Why are your community youths interested in Buhari Npower? They should go and join BSS instead.

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Behind Npower by Isokowadoo: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Is Your Fu*ken Brain on Pausemode ?
Re: The Politics Behind Npower by Donkay82: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2017
phemmyutd:

Why are your community youths interested in Buhari Npower? They should go and join BSS instead.
chisos!!! Why are people this wicked,somebody cannot use ipob to play with you again

Re: The Politics Behind Npower by MyNewJackeT: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
phemmyutd:

go and sleep, I'm talking to jubrin of Sudan.
Re: The Politics Behind Npower by MyNewJackeT: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
when is the list coming out

(1) (Reply)

Corpses Of 28 IPOB Members Allegedly Killed Found Hidden In A Bush / Jonathan Fumes!!...i Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Country To Buhari! / Mbaka Reveals Why Atiku Should Be Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.